You are not connected. Please login or register

A Fragment of Peace | With Silius

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR
A feathered quill, dipped into black ink, danced across a blank parchment while candlelight illuminated the room and cast looming shadows across the floor. A knocking at the door jolted Silius from his medical report, as one of the nurses delivered him a small letter stamped with red wax. Silius’ eyes glistened with tears of happiness, a rare sight in these troubling times full of painful moments, as he realised that it was from his beloved daughter, Lucia.

Dear Papa, I hope this letter reaches you in good health. My lessons at the Academy in Magnostadt have been going quite well this year, I have progressed really far in terms of my mastery over the Dhoruf commands, but not as much as dear Sis. At the end of the year, I am sure I will have at least reached a level where I could challenge her, so make sure she knows I will be coming to challenge her soon!

From your littlest daughter, Lucia.

60/60 | 765/500 |165/165

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 19/08/19, 08:49 am; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR
A hearty chuckle reverberated around the small study as Silius read her beautiful handwritten letter, his eyes no longer filled with tears, but with fatherly pride as he recognised the achievements his youngest child had obtained. It had not been that long ago she had left his loving embrace and forged her own path in that academy of magicians, yet she was becoming adept in that great art which her family seemed to be so good at. No good father could be prouder of their daughter than when she had begun her own path with confidence and certainty.

Another knocking at the door alerted Silius that this was not the only news he had to receive that day, accepting a second letter that was addressed to him in cursive writing. His eyes were filled with curiosity as he opened the envelope, registering it as from a certain former student of his - one who seemed to be once more asking a large favour from him, that purple-haired girl who called herself Zubaidah.

60/60 | 765/500 |165/165

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 04/03/20, 05:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

My dearest mentor, I apologise for the sudden request I have in mind for you. I know you disapprove of my intents on my journey, but I must ask this despite your disapproval. I have secured and freed men and women illegally enslaved by Kounese slave-traders and I need shelter and education for those who are of old age, sick in health or with children. I apologise again that I must burden you with this inconvenience, but you were the only person I could think of to help with this issue.

From your former student, Zubaidah.

A tender smile tugged at Silius’s aged cheeks as he reminisced about that charming girl who had grown up into such an independent woman. He could only give her the best chances on her chosen path - she had left his care to pursue her own dreams and he had no such desire to steer her from her current path. He could be the helping hand who would guide her along that path so that her destination could give her all that she wanted; she determined whether that destination would fill her with joy or with sadness.

30/60 | word/1496 | 135/165

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum