You are not connected. Please login or register

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN]

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

She would see them both speak towards each other, finding it odd, but more worried thinking what will happen next. Seeing his weapon turn into a crown, met this man thought himself to be a king among people. "...." She just stood there as they spoke not thinking about what to say, still thinking a fight could break out. "You two sound like you're getting along really well." She said, thinking they were alike, in their actions of killing, and hurting people. She would blink when the silver hair man wanted Sylvia's attention. "I know it's why I like using my head when entering battles or doing anything within my life." She said looking right at him, having no clue who he could be. "You fight for reasons, you two have none, with fighting each other I mean." She said just standing there holding her wand, talking with the two. "Is something wrong? You're looking at me a lot." She said wondering what was on Adrastos mind.

She would answer what he said. "Because it's not." Sylvia hears the question and answers it without a moment of waste. She said as they didn't stop talking about blood, and enemies and all that. After hearing Knux she blushed as he grabbed her hand, Sylvia holding onto his, moving it away in no time, blushing. "No, we weren't, and now that I remember don't pick me up again, be it over your shoulders or in both arms." She said still embarrassed about that.

"We have never been on a date, and it's not going to happen." Sylvia couldn't stop blushing crossing both her arms. "I guess I should thank you for saving me at the very least," Sylvia said being a person of pride and couldn't not admit that he did help in saving her.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 BZwfRMF

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos laughed aloud at the pair. The man beside him wearing the mask jolted out of his composure, surprised by the sound. Knuckles tried to lie, but it was clear Sylvia had no part in that. “If you’re going to lie to people, you should both be on the same page.” He enjoyed this moment for a couple minutes, probably annoying both Knuckles and Sylvia, but he couldn’t help it. His own sister rejected the fanalis instantly, even if it was just an attempt to lie. Once he calmed down, the dark king let out a sigh.

“I’m not part of Gao or Yoshiro’s army. Or… maybe I’m on both sides…” Adrastos stared at the crimson stained strands of hair. “I just go where the work is, and this country has a lot of paying customers,” he added as he looked up. “Speaking of which…” The man put on a pair of glasses and reached out to Nox who handed him a bag. “Let’s get those wounds looked at, shall we?”

When Sylvia asked if anything was wrong, he stopped and smiled his usual perfect smile. The dark king couldn’t let either of them know their relations, as selfish as it sounded. Plus, if anyone found out he still had family, a living sister, there’d be trouble on his hands. “The only thing that’s wrong, m’lady, is your beauty. Forgive me for being rude, I meant no disrespect.” He continued about his business, first checking on the girl’s shoulder where she was struck earlier. “Besides, I can’t help but notice you blush a lot. I’ve never seen someone’s cheeks turn so red so often.” He applied pressure on the cut to stop the bleeding, followed by a rag to wipe away the excess blood, and grabbed a needle and thread. “This will hurt, so try not to thrash around,” he warned right before suturing the wound. Once done, he finished up and placed the materials in his bag. Adrastos looked up at Knuckles with a raised brow. “What about you? Need any treatment or will you tough it out?”

The dark king tilted his head as he would wait for an answer, and perhaps more of the truth after their little lie failed. What were they doing that warranted people attacking them? Why hide it?

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 3oCk1sb

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 7kZv0Du
The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 AmCJaPN The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 Ltg0RVb The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

This woman apparently failed to realize what Knuckles were doing. Sighing he looked a bit angry for a moment.  Shrugging he'd walked over to the purple man's headless body and kicked it over as Adra would start to patch up Sylvia.  Though he was interested indeed about the man's answer.  I've been stabbed through the chest by a giant centipede in Reim, this is like a graze to that." He said as he analyzed the purple body a bit more, lifting its arms and checking within that white lab coat. "Don't worry about it hot stuff, this guy might be a Merc from what I gathered but he has a warrior code. He wouldn't try anything foolish like start a fight with an injured guy. Even less likely about a guy he knows nothing about." He bents down at the knees allowing his thighs to meet his calf muscles while resting his weight onto his toes. "To be honest with you nameless fellow, I'm on a mission. You know anything about Reim's government?" He'd wait for an answer before he'd explained further.  

While looking into the lab coat he found one more vile, probably the one to revert this guy back to normal.  Knux would grab it and slide it into his pocket, he'd want to know if this was magic of science, or both later.  He'd have to try and get a magician to break that riddle. Standing back up to his full height Knuckles walked back over to them as it seemed the fellow was a Doctor of sorts.

"It's okay Sylvia, a little noblewoman like yourself did well. You took less damage than I did, but you failed to kill any. He'd grin as he teased her. "And you were saying earlier how good you were, I think someone was trying to upsell herself. Don't worry though I'd be happy to train you." He'd give her a wink before turning back to Adra to finish explaining.
"I'm with the Unity Corps of Reim undercover to look into a few things. Can't tell you the details, but I was looking for some information. These guys we took care of probably were the ones who did him in. His body probably ain't too far from here."

Knux would place his hands above his head as he interlocked his fingers, he was comfortable at the moment, but still on guard. Something was odd about this man, he could use magic, but didn't use it to heal the lady, he used a doctors bag...

Stamina 340/410
Magoi 130/170

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 YVYVcOy

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Sylvia wasn't going to play his game not for a single moment, not being that type of person who cared for fooling people let alone, people she just met only moments ago. "Why would I agree to go out on a date with someone who has said I'm weak? It's not the best pick up line in the world, also I'm not the type to play foolish tricks." She said crossing her arms, this man wasn't going to tell them anything that was honest, not fully trusting him, he had powers, and unique items, so keeping her eye out for him would be in Sylvia's best interest, still not fully understanding what his work was here. He now also wished to fix their wounds, which was nice of him, she couldn't read him one little bit.

She would have a slight blush on her face after hearing him speak, he was charming. "It's okay, you weren't being disrespectful at all." She had a reason for blushing so much. "Because it's embarrassing being saved so much." She said being honest about the matter. Then Sylvia's eye's would open wide saying. "Ouchhahhh." She said as he put pressure onto the wound. She would be in pain as he closed the wound. "I could have toughed it out, but thank you." She said, telling them.

"Because you help me, I will tell you why I'm here, but only because more people who know, the faster it will get out. I wander around to new places searching for my brother, who was kidnapped by pirates, I was the only one to get away, while they killed both my father, and mother, but I can't do anything about that, so all I care about is finding him, the last bit of family I have left." She said telling him while looking into his eyes.

"I can handle myself fine, and I never said I was all-powerful in the first place, and also I don't agree in killing my enemies, because it shows your scared of them coming after you." She said with confidence.

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 BZwfRMF

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Merc?” Adrastos chuckled. “I’m no such thing.” He was amused he’d be thought of as a merc for no other reason besides it being the first time he was called that. The dark king would fiddle with the rings on his fingers, seemingly more interested in them than anything else. His eyes only looked up when Knuckles reminded him that he had yet to introduce himself. “Forgive me for my rudeness. Many call me Neo. My friend here is Fa Shun,” he introduced with a slight wave of his hand. “As for the Reim government, I know it was once ruled by Lagi El Nagi, a man put into power by Kou. Now it’s a republic, and the former king hasn’t been seen publicly since the transition.” Adrastos shrugged. “Maybe he was humiliated that he lost his throne. I wouldn’t blame him.”

Thinking back on it, he remembered his meeting with a certain man from the Dark Hand. Requiem Jinx was it? He had an interest with the El Nagi clan and Roark. Why was there people so fixated on Reim and the El Nagi clan?

Tilting his head, Adrastos continued to hear what Knuckles had to say. Unity Corps… An organization also founded by Lagi El Nagi.What was he talking about? Did him in? Body? Was he suggesting that perhaps Lagi had been murdered? Seemed like quite a stretch, especially when Lagi had a giant dragon to protect him.

Sylvia spoke, revealing her… Well, Adrastos wasn’t sure if it was stupidity or gutsiness. Part of him, a very deeply buried part of him, wanted to just tell her the truth. Her brother was right here, safe and sound, but that would have just proven to be a hindrance. “So, you’re going around announcing… what? I’m looking for my brother taken by pirates! Take me to him!” Adrastos shook his head. “You’ll get nowhere with that. You won’t get the information you so desire, and you most certainly won’t find your brother. He’s either dead or a slave.” Adrastos ran his fingers through his hair. “If he’s dead, then… lost cause. Him being a slave is still a lost cause as his owners probably would have erased whatever existed, leaving a hollow shell.”

“A girl trying to find her brother and… a Unity Corps fanalis trying to find a… lost king? Both of them would probably be dead, though… The king being dead is difficult to believe if that’s what you’re suggesting.” Adrastos clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. “You two make an interesting pair indeed.”

Tossing his bag to Nox, he then stretched. “As for the killing… Well, let’s just say it’s insurance they don’t come back stronger. It’s not out of fear, but rather experience. I can’t count how many times my enemies have let me go and they regret it later.” He shrugged. “Besides, there are other ways of killing people without physically harming them.”

Looking back at Knuckles, his eyes narrowed slightly as he tried to figure Knuckles out. “How are you trying to obtain your information, anyway? Hopefully not the same way as her, even if you’d probably be able to get better results even if you did.”

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 3oCk1sb

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 7kZv0Du
The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 AmCJaPN The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 Ltg0RVb The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 VjD0Py3

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The woman obviously didn't get what convent lie was, or making a cover story. She must of been that sorta of Noble where money just out weighted everything. "If you don't start lying to others Sylvia you're going to end up dead...You're simply too honest which YES is a bad thing." He rolled his eyes as he would walk back over from the purple man. "And I called you weak because you just are. It wasn't meant to insult you but to allow you to know you need to grow if you wish t find your brother. You were just lucky tha I was with you when they came out. Truly foolish criminals however. "

Knuckles didn't like this, he had to speak. He hated to talk but without Ganbo to do all the talking someone had to do it, and so far he was gathering a good bit on knowledge. This Neo man seemed to have an awful lot on knowledge about Reim, and the former King. "You forget tht King Lagi was the one who formed the Republic so there would be no king. A Sacrifice of his title and power for a chair at a table how foolish. The country is in a greater threat because of it if you ask me.

His head would turn back to the pink hair woman as she spoke about killing his enemies. Neo had the same Ideals as he did when it came to that. "I told you at the bar that I did so with my own slavers, I think your comment was they were foolish for giving a Lion a louder roar." He chuckled not taking her words serious. "Only those who are strong live, those who live rule. " His word were true, he felt them to be. There was nothing within his mind or heart that would tell him otherwise.

Knuckles face would get a bit serious though. "As for your comments about her brother being a slave, I'd have to disagree. Being a former slave myself and all." He'd show his red tattoos, his slave marking is what they were. He had no shame that he was a slave, it was proof that he was even weak at one time.

"Well I had found an info broker, but I wasn't here for the Lagi thing. I was here for personal business.
The Info broker was suppose to be here to give me a list of names for people to kill, but it just didn't go that way. "
He raised his shoulders as he shrugged. "Nature of the game some times." Perhaps this Neo fellow had some ideas on some slave groups running out of Kou. It was highly interesting how much knowledge this man had, perhaps a simple merc was all wrong of an idea of who Neo truly was. And his friend Fa Shun was a silent one, something was off about him. Neo calmed to not be a Merc, so just what was he? A spy or assassin? No, from a quick check over the man he didn't have the gear to be, though his magic dome earlier could be reasons as to why he could be. Simply put there was for to little Knux knew of the silver haired man to know for sure.

Magoi 170/170 Stamina 340/410

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] - Page 2 YVYVcOy

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

This man sounded like he was still keeping why he came here hidden, who we just found out was named Neo, wait who.... Oh yes, I don't know that name, so it didn't make Sylvia think any different about him, only the fact he knew a bit about Lagi El Nagi, the former king. "Well, I don't say it in that way or manner, people are not so helpful as to just give me answers, and giving he could become a slave his name could change as well, and yes it's possible he's also dead, but I still like to know. My way, isn't the best, truth be told it has several flaws, but I don't have another way, power, strength, and even control are things I do lack right now, even if I'm a noble, but that doesn't mean I should give up on finding someone who could still be fighting, under the worst of environments, while I haven't suffered near as him. If I see my brother and found he didn't give up, and I do, wouldn't that make me truly weak?" She said looking right at the man who was her brother, not allowing herself to give up because he might not of, with his life being so bad, she couldn't even imagine it.

"Oh, and if he can't remember me that is fine, I will just make sure he's safe." She looked at Knux. "I don't tell everyone the truth about all things, only stuff I don't feel like hiding. For one, I didn't tell you I could use magic, did I? So if you think I put everything on the table, then you're too trusting." She said turning the tables. "Also, they only came out fully because of you, they were unsure if I knew magic, but you being a fanalis was easy to spot, if anything, they only learn about my location, because they knew of yours." She said trying to make another good point.

"As I know you're a fanlist from Reim, and used to be a slave, who killed his former master, and not only that you use to fight inside the Colosseum earning your nickname, this you told me without knowing me, all you know about me is from me telling you is I have a brother, and I'm a noble, so who has been more honest about their life so far?" She said looking like she was thinking, but already knew the answer, it being him.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos sat on his magic carpet as it floated. Placing an arm on a propped up knee, he rested his chin on his arm in thought. The magician wondered if the former king of Reim really had sacrificed his title and power or simply replaced it for something equivalent. Perhaps Reim was better off, but what other country would suffer? His mind kept remembering the meeting with Requiem Jynx, a masked man aligned with the Dark Hand that showed a strong connection to the El Nagi clan. “I don’t believe he’s gone,” he muttered to himself. “Reim may be better off… but who will suffer if he’s not kept in check…” If Adrastos was suspecting correctly, then the mysterious Requiem Jynx had to be Lagi El Nagi. He was doing something in Heliohapt, something big enough to attract the attention of the Alchemists and his newly founded Order of Shadows. Despite that, he didn’t know what it was they were after. Sure, the Dark Hand was raising their ‘god’ but what did Requiem truly gain? Vengeance for his father? Reim and Heliohapt had many troubles in the past. The assassination under Lagi’s rule by a Heliohapt ambassador only soured the relations, and Lagi’s rage was no secret either. Perhaps…

The dark king closed his eyes. His other hand rubbed at his shoulder, feeling the ghostly sting of pain where the scars from his past trailed down his back. Perhaps Knuckles was right, but Adrastos was not the person he used to be so long ago. In a way, if he hadn’t gotten out, he probably would be more broken than now. Adrastos looked up at Knuckles. “If you want a list of people to kill, I’m sure I can help with that” he said before eyeing Sylvia and adding, “I could probably help locate your brother too. Your way is much too loud and could get yourself killed.”

Clearing his throat, the magician sat up. “Most slave groups are in shambles as we speak. Yoshiro’s proclamation that slavery would be illegal in Kou hurt them; they’re trying to move their businesses underground as did Reim when slavery went illegal there. They will also try to smuggle their goods onto ships heading to Heliohapt, the only country for slavery. Last ditch efforts to obtain money.” Once again, Adrastos took great interest in his own silver hair, trying not to look Sylvia or Knuckles in the eyes as he formulated his thoughts. “One of the big groups, the Demon Crows, operates mostly to the south west of Kou. If there were any slave transactions by boat when your brother was taken, the south-western coast would most likely be where the ship would land.”

Adrastos sighed. “Of course, there is also a drug war going on in this country along with the civil war. The Red Dragons, a drug organization, was wiped out by a group thought to be the Dark Hand. People are going missing on the streets, their corpses left behind drained of their blood like some horror story.” All that he mentioned was the work of a man called Requiem Jynx, a man Adrastos met in the past. He was getting ahead in terms of control, though the corpses probably didn’t have any connection to the man. The dark king clenched his fists. “The Dark Hand is becoming more of a problem,” he muttered, speaking mostly to himself. Adrastos looked at Sylvia. “It’s no time for a woman to wander around alone with the state Kou is in right now,” he admitted for her to hear. “Are you sure you want to find your brother?”

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

KNUCKLES
The woman was acting well as a woman. She was going on and on about how Knux was the one being openly honest. While what he said was true, he had never given the full information. He wasn't up here to stop slaves on the underground. That mission lied in Helio, Knux was looking for people from there that he knew, well knew of. One of them he knew, but they seemed to be the people who could help him the most. Hearing Neo's words on Reim and a list for killing Knux would chuckle. "If those names are criminals who deal with slaves sure. If not, how much you talking?"  He turned back to the woman and smirked. "It's called an introduction if a title is earned that is when it is typically given. " He'd listen on to the words of Neo now.  

Knux would note Neo knew an awful lot about the underworld here, a drug war and slave trades using boats, he even called out an organization he'd never heard off of his head without a second thought.  There was no slurred speech, no signs of a lie being told by the facial expression.  I've had my share of horror movie monsters, though these are some interesting to help get my name out there. He'd look back at the girl. "Come and help me take down these slavers, it will help you grow in power, nothing like almost dying to give you the boost in resolve! The emerald green hues of the Fanalis would dart back to Neo and his friend.  "I take it you're not in Kou to help really anyone but yourself, but yet here you are fighting for on the side while offering help to two unknown strangers. What is it you seek Neo?"

Knuckles would ask as he set his arms on top of his head and started to walk to the other bodies going through their belonging.  The next body he went to was the other Fanalis who he had killed first, she was a slave... How could she do that to her own kind?  Perhaps she figured if she could capture a few she would be off the list herself, or perhaps a family member they told her they had.  Whatever it was she was a fool, she wasted her gifts sending more people into that life, it was why he had to kill her on the spot, there was no way he'd allow one of his kind to live doing that type of work if he could help it.  

"Anyway... He'd say after hearing Neo and the girls words before standing fully erect. "I'm sure the battle had drawn attention to others, the police will probably be on the way and I suggest we all three head out. Perhaps we can keep a conversation going at a bar. If you'd let me buy you and your friend a drink Neo as thanks for the help. He walked back over to the woman. Please join us as well, a pretty woman shouldn't have to spend the rest of the night alone in her hotel room. We can talk more about how I may be of some help to you, as can Mr. Neo here."
tags / magoi / stamina
notes notes?

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Seeing this man once again set foot upon his magic, flying, floating carpet made it look like he was ready to leave. Sylvia didn't think if Reim would be better off if that man was hiding or just staying quiet for now, giving it wouldn't affect our young lady at all, just yet. He wasn't wrong about her way being dangerous, getting Sylvia killed, but why would he help? "That is true, but first I have two questions. First, why would you help, giving where strangers, second, how would you be able to support me in finding him?" Sylvia wanted to see and hear what this man said would be believable because he's already proved, he doesn't work on just kindness and also been shown in how several people died at his hands.

"So you're telling me I should head towards the southwestern coast? Sounds like it's a little to go on, so maybe I will."
She said closing her eye's thinking of a plan, and the best way to leave Kou, but then reopened them after hearing him talk once more. "I know it's not, but still, and yes I do, finding him is my only goal right now." She said, showing no lack of resolve. Sylvia was going to find him, be if he was dead or alive, she needed to know and save him if possible. Now that she thought about it, he did know a lot about things, far passed from what people would call common knowledge, even groups' names, so maybe having him wouldn't be a bad idea?

"Help you take down slavers? Not really sure giving my first battle with you, got me nowhere, but it's something to think about so, for now, I will not say no or yes." Sylvia said still thinking about what was really the best path. She would then hear his offer. "Fine I don't mind, but nobody is still getting near that hotel room, even if I do drink." She said looking at him waiting for an answer from Knux.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King

Adrastos waved his hand in the air flippantly. Cocking his head to the side, the magician smiled. “Amusement,” he responded. He would say nothing more on what he was after. Adrastos wasn’t sure what he could obtain in this war. He hadn’t prepared and by the look of things, someone else was already taking control of the criminal underground. The magician was a step behind, and he doubted he’d be able to catch up. “As for how, well… I have my methods.”

The magician stretched. “I wouldn’t mind a drink,” he said changing the subject. He wrapped the magic carpet around his head, tucking his silver locks in the turban and hiding the black crown. Adrastos turned to walk away from the battle zone with his hands in his pockets. “Let’s get a move on then, shall we?” He would lead the way, followed by his masked friend, toward the closest town. Perhaps he’d learn more about the fanalis as they conversed. He was more interesting than his sister, but he’d have to keep on eye on her just in case. She posed a threat to his ascension, his goal, and his very existence.

WORD COUNT: xxx/xxx
MAGOI: 480/480
STAMINA: 200/200

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

KNUCKLES

Things seemed to move well, this was going to give him a chance to learn about the shadow mage. Knuckles lifted his hands to his head interlocking his fingers as he did so. Following on the side of Neo, Knuckles would look to the woman. "I have no want to enter your room, but I do have a want to keep you alive. I can use allies in taking down slavers and freeing slaves while here. So its beneficial to us both. Besides I can help you train, fighting someone stronger than you will help you get stronger. Perhaps even Neo here will teach you some magic spells or something. "

Knuckles followed Neo and talked as they walked until they reached a bar near the hotel. Once reaching it Knux would enter the establishment and find a table where the four of them could sit and converse without ears listening in. "First round is on me, so order whatever you like." He still had a good bit of money from his arena fights in Reim. Not to mention the money he took from slavers after killing them. He was well off, and in Neo was going to assist them it is possible he could get a spar in with the man and learn a bit more about how he fought. .
/170 Magoi - /410 Stamina - Ammo /5
OOC OOC: WC

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

She has only known this new man for a few moments, but he sure was full of himself, I'll help but only for my amusement like this was his play time heading into a battle. "Sure." Our young lady questioning this man's method right away but if it could help fine. She couldn't read him, that is why so far Sylvia didn't trust him fully yet, and not only that he has a masked man following his every move, too many mysteries for her to solve in one day alone. "Fine, sounds reasonable." She said following them seeing how things would play out. She would order herself some sake that was pink. "Okay, if you insist, thank you, I'll have this." Sitting down right away, after making her order, pointing towards the menu. Now the missing question that nobody has asked. "If you don't mind me asking we know about each other, but who is the masked man? He's been following you around much like a servant would, the only reason I say servant is because he hasn't spoken that much." She said ready for him to answer as they waited for their drinks.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

After Adrastos ordered his drink, he took a sip onc it arrived. “Oh,” he said, “him?” The dark king pointed toward his comrade. “I wouldn’t really call him a servant, but he is loyal. He also doesn’t talk much, but that’s just who he is.” Adrastos chuckled. “He’s a very private man, much like me, but unlike him, I don’t mind tossing a small treat every now and then.” Turning back, Adrastos raised a brow at his masked friend. He wasn’t one for drinking a mingling. The man shook his head and crossed his arms as he leaned against a nearby pillar. With a sigh, Adrastos shrugged and looked at the surface of the table. “That’s all I can really say about him.”

The dark king hadn’t responded to Knuckles when he suggested he could teach Sylvia magic. He had already taught two people: Noir Ecryola and Lestacia. Neither turned into the magicians he wanted them to be, but at least one of them conquered a dungeon. Did he really want a third pupil? Especially one directly related to his past? He couldn’t risk it. There was a chance the other one would get involved, make him slip up and expose himself. “I can’t guarantee I can teach her anything regarding magic,” he ended up saying.

Adrastos took another sip of his drink, unsure of what else to say. He wasn’t a very social person himself and didn’t want to give too much away.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

With a change of heart he actually started to feel the pain of that strike set in. It must of been in some spot he didn't already have scar tissue in.  With this now in mind the Red Lion would sigh as he shook his head. "Actually I'm going to head out, I'll get some rest and see both of you some other time. Until then so long. HE said this with no idea that he would meet the man who went by Neo once more in the near future. Whatever was the outcome the Fanalis had two new people he knew of that could cast magic, and once of which agree'd to join him in his hunt for slavers.

-Exit-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum