Duquin
Admin
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Here's a couple questions I have for anyone and everyone who joins:

• Can you guys think of any more Specializations we could add to the site besides the current four? It'd have to be something REALLY unique, and impossible to perform with any of the current ones.

• Any other Races which might work? If you can think of one, also be sure to add some possible perks and downsides!

Just post in here with any answers or suggestions you may have!

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I think people who have fallen into depravity deserve their own "perks and downsides" alongside the races as it's almost like picking a different race spiritually. They've shown to be particularly irritated by large quantities of white ruhk and conversely thrive when black ruhk gathers.

I haven't seen a Depravity system on the forum yet and I think it would fit here. But then again, it may just call for being a whole separate system of its own.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Totally forgot about Depravity! I'll try introducing it as a system later on once we allow Curse Magics and Dark Djinn.

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hello, friends. My name is Adam and I'd like to provide an idea.
Why not make a hybrid specialization? The person can learn melee and magic techniques but their skill levels cannot exceed B tier (Versatility at the cost of power, I guess)? I'm pretty sure this is a garbage idea, but it might be able to work out, given proper thought and development.

Admin

Admin
Admin

You can learn multiple specializations anyway, so personally I don't think that's really necessary.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Imuchakk race is missing their swimming speed and breath capacity as racial perks :O

Admin

Admin
Admin

Breath Capacity and Swimming Speeds replaced with 50% resistance to ice/cold abilities.

If you want to keep the 50% resistance as well, we'll have to think of some more downsides to the Imuchakk race then in order to balance out the perks.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

How about it simply be reduced to "A tolerance to cold weather which allows them to wear light clothing and swim in low temperature environment. However, this resistance does not help mitigate freezing damage at all." Or something else along those lines. It's more of a social feature than a perk to use in combat.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Sounds fair enough, added.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

For the Rampaging Unicorn Horn perk, is that an item you automatically start out with?

If so, I suggest making it a unique reward from an Imuchakk exclusive job/quest. Depending on the character, most will be D rank starting out so it isn't likely that they'd have already earned their own horn yet. Making it exclusive maintains its appeal as a perk. But making it something you still need to gain IC creates a goal which could in turn encourage activity.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

We have it with you getting it starting out as an imuchukk race but those that attempt to join it will actually have to slay the beast. And we have it to become an Omega rank for those in Imuchakk they have to fight a mug larger and stronger version of it.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

A note of this should be added to their perk on the Race Systems page so it is clear to new members :3

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Good point I believe it is only in the country section atm

Taiyo

Taiyo
D-Tier
D-Tier

I don't know if it's cool, legit, or blah blah blah, but I have a race Idea.

Onihito:

Last edited by Taiyo on 04/03/14, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

Why not "Inventors"? People who, rather than using techs, are able to make inventions that fill the role of techniques? After all, someone needed to invent the magic tools.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Example Vault Room post or a Vault Room Template are needed. I think right now everyone is just copying the first person to post.

Caranore

Caranore
C-Tier
C-Tier

Vault Room is pretty much whatever you want it to be, so long as you link your topics and approved stuff in there.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yes, and it should be customizable. But a "Bare minimum standard" should be set. A simple coded template for those whom are new to forums. Some people don't even know how to set something to bold xD

Admin

Admin
Admin

Oi, this topic is only for the questions I asked!

Anyway, I'll make a template either tonight or tomorrow morning, unless if one of you guys would like to. ^_^

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Honestly, I've never been on a forum where a thread tracker was required. People who posted them just did so because they wanted to and so I never participated. I wouldn't know what important to have as a minimum and what wouldn't be. I just thought we'd want that...especially for the dummies like me who don't know what they're doing >.>

If you tell me the tweaks you'd prefer for the Borg Reconstruction we discussed I'd be happy to write that up :3 *hint hint nudge nudge*

P.S.

Jael wrote:
Just post in here with any answers or suggestions you may have!

I thought this meant ALL additional suggestions. I apologize and will start making new threads v.v

Taiyo

Taiyo
D-Tier
D-Tier

If this thread is still open, I'd like to suggest my Race again on page 1~

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I support that race idea if you work it to be more like the recent body manipulators we've seen in Sinbad's Adventure side story.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Taiyo

Taiyo
D-Tier
D-Tier

Help me then? When you and I both have the time, so I can make it fit more into the magi theme

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum