Rosalia Kranjčar  Akiza-yugioh-5ds-40008603-404-500

Name: Rosaria Alanis

Country Affiliation: Reim

Race: Human  

Tier: D-Tier

Class: Warrior

Age + Birthdate: 18 4/8

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Kind, caring, that's what Rosaria is like towards most people, wishing to help everyone when she can, be it training with their swordsmanship, or learning something new, even if it's personal, she'll try helping them whenever. But there are times Rosaria will act more serious because kind doesn't mean soft, stopping bullying, telling someone they're wrong, as when entering this life, one needs that strength, being calm, yet cold, many could experience this. Rosaria is really soft around children, making sure they are not hurt, that's why nobody should send them into battle, no mattering their ability, unable to fight any child within combat at all. She possesses a lot of culture, refinement, not just with her beauty, but studying many noble hobbies, classical music, flower arranging, go, shogi, swordsmanship, and archery, staying tidy, showcasing manners. Rosaria was taught at a very young age her noble family are gods, goddesses, kings, queens, rulers, people that put others down, she didn't take any of that from him, but it can come out. If you push Rosaria to a limit she changes into someone ready to kill, calling you nothing but trash, for some reason her hair cylindrical piece falls out when this happens. It's like her father is in full control, which she doesn't wish to happen.

1. Flowers - No matter whom, nobody can destroy the beauty that comes from flowers, many may try, but they will grow back stronger and more beautiful each time.

2. Flower Arranging - Peaceful, calming, two of the many reasons, Rosaria does this, loving flowers and seeing different forms they may take while arranging them in creativity.

3. Classical Music, Lyre, or Harp - What's not to like, it's calming, relaxing, and lets us complete our other tasks in peace while hearing beautiful music.

Dislikes:

1. Bullies - She doesn't stand by while someone more powerful is hurting weaker people for no reason, even if it's one she's not stepping away.

2. Fatty Food - People enjoy eating it, but for all the wrong reasons, as it's destroying their health, depending on something they shouldn't.

Aspirations:

1. Protecting Children - Children are the future, they need to be safe so mankind can develop and learn, about what is right or wrong in this great big world, being why Rosalia will protect them.

2. Family - One day, she wishes to see them stop there dark ways, so we can become a family again.

3. Gain A Title - be it my rank improving or power I wish to show my father I can do it my way without his goddess and god talk.

Phobias/fears:

1. Joining Her Father's Path - He is a skilled man at using swords, weapons able to fight on equal terms with anyone, but acts like a king, slaves waving fans at him, using them as tools, which is something Rosaria doesn't like, and she isn't going to join his path.

2. Losing Her Family - Rosaria doesn't wish to see them, but the way her father seeks power, could end his life, she doesn't wish for his pride to end everything.

3. Marrying Someone She Doesn't Know My father wants me to marry someone, well he doesn't have it planned yet, but he doesn't stop planning for it.

Face-Claim: Akiza Izinski

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5,3

Weight: 95lbs

Appearance: - There are many words that can describe Rosalia's beauty, but when people see her only one thing comes to mind, matching Rosalia in every single way, which is being like a rose, powerful, beautiful, showcasing radiance, possessing great power. Rosalia is of average height for someone of her age, being 4,9, she possesses smooth, soft white skin, having a healthy colour, which drives people closer towards this woman's beauty, but Rosalia's eyes are brown shining like gems. Now for Rosalia's most noticeable physical trait which people can't help but admire, starting out with her slender yet curvaceous figure for someone that is still only a teenager, especially in terms of Rosalia's large breasts. Rosalia's hair is also unique in its colour being dark red, almost like blood, using a strange cylindrical piece, that holds her bangs up, allowing them to flow downwards from both sides equally towards Rosalia's chest. One piece of jewellery that Rosalia enjoys wearing, is her beautiful emerald neckless. Rosalia emerald is set inside a golden decoration with three spikes towards all directions left, right, and bottom of this jewel, being the accessory that matches many different outfits she wears, also wearing her red choker.

Main Outfit -  People will see many different outfits, as Rosalia makes her journey across this world, but there is one worn more than the others, being Rosalia's favourite wardrobe wear, even if it's a little outdated. It starts out with one reddish black dress which shapes itself over Rosalia's body as her red kimono-like jacket possessing white detailing is fitted on top, Rosalia using a corset that sits between the hips and breasts, keeping this outfit tight, showcasing even more sex appeal. What gives her Kimono added design is this outfit sleeves having a sweet lima bean-looking colour to them and the fabric, sewn in such that they look like soft pillows, but around both Rosalia's arms you will see two black long gloves possessing beautiful golden bracelets sew onto each opening side. Now we are reaching the end, meaning her legwear sporting one pair of black stockings, equivalenting Rosalia's gloves in design, traveling all way up Rosalia legs, connecting to a garterbelt, also possessing matching gold rings, finishing by dawning red high-heeled pumps.

White Dress - One of the few dresses which will only be worn when under someone's control or dealing with strange matters, that don't count towards normal, but even still it possesses a beautiful design, being mythical in words. The dress is simple at first, not covering much being white in colour, flowing downwards adding that mythical design people can't help admire thinking it's beautiful, wearing a mini skirt, tiding it all together dawning her corset for flare, but she uses several accessories, four single gold bracelets around both arms, and Rosalia's legs.

Rukh Alignment: White Rukh

Special Features: N/A

History: I was born into a family of nobles yes, all riches and that. But it wasn't easy for me. My father never stops saying he was a god, pushing around servants and people alike, he was a master of swordsmanship, everyone named him swords of divine judgment when I got older he told me. "You're a goddess Rosalia who shall reign upon everyone, their name, power, or background none of that matters to us, is that understood! If you kick a  mud puddle do you think twice, no, that is what it means to be my only child!" That was him, her mother is kind of the same, Rosalia trained each day learning the arts from him, but still, she didn't like it at all.

Rosalia learns swordsmanship, but even trying to get out of her head, she would become like her father, when being pushed towards the edge. "I will not lose to someone below me." Her eye's shown a will much like him, it wasn't like Rosalia was becoming someone else, she was fully in control, and remembered it all. You could just say her mad self is her father.

It's why she would pick to not learn from him anymore, training alone, but looking after children part-time, giving Rosalia had to earn a living well she didn't but, staying under him forever was not a good thing. Each day Rosalia never stopped trying to improve on her swordsmanship, a man has more power, something Rosalia saw as a good thing, unlike many other women, without all that muscle getting in the way I can move faster and easier to end anyone that dares to cross swords with me.

But it didn't end there if Rosalia's father couldn't train her anymore, then he would plan something else. "Starting today, I will find someone to marry you." She would blink being confused than was mad. "Not happening, If I marry someone I will pick not you." He walked away like it was over. "Don't worry I only pick the best." She would follow him not liking how he thought that was over which it wasn't. This is where Rosalia picked to go on a journey not to marry someone she didn't know, but her father sends people after her so she can come back. But now she was in Kou far enough away.

Role-Play Sample: One sword clash against each other it was a battle to see, but Rosalia was being pushed back hitting the ground. "Now will you stop fighting me, you're becoming a bother." She stood up, knowing losing control was stupid. "I told you, I'm tired of you making up things for me, maybe if you didn't act like a god every single day of your life it would be easier. The first person, I brought to our home, the first comment you said was make sure this dog doesn't mess up the place. I was six at the time." Her father just laughs, but then became serious. "Because noble or common everyone to me is a dog unless they share my blood and you do, so stop fighting it, and see it already! I will respect other people if they can back up their talk, or if they have power, but not everyone does, someone could train their whole life, and yet they don't match up to the ability you have now, isn't that common!" She would try to hit him but each time she was knocked down until he walked away. "We're done here, now get ready were leaving to meet several other noble families. But like you said If I win you will agree to whom I marry you off to." He said not wishing to say anything else, Rosalia got up and listen to him giving that this man was still her father.

Last edited by Rosalia Kranjčar on 15/01/21, 05:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Rosalia Kranjčar  Empty Re: Rosalia Kranjčar 27/09/18, 11:59 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Rosalia Kranjčar  ZXVROtQ

Character approved :)

-->To get things started, make a vault here and link it in your signature.

-->Then, you can make your starter abilities & traits here! You can make 4 D-tier Skills and 1 C-tier skill for the starter :3

-->You can make your weapon here! Since it's your first, it will be free of cost. You can upgrade its tier (to increase its durability) when you have the funds.

Code:
[center][img]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/40000000/Akiza-yugioh-5ds-40008603-404-500.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Rosalia

[b]Country Affiliation:[/b] Reim

[b]Race:[/b] Human  

[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier

[b]Class:[/b] Warrior

[b]Age + Birthdate:[/b] 18 4/8

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual

[b]Personality:[/b] Kind, caring, that's what Rosalia  is like towards most people, wishing to help everyone when she can, be it training with their swordsmanship, or learning something new, even if it's personal, she'll try helping them whenever. But there are times Rosalia will act more serious because kind doesn't mean soft, stopping bullying, telling someone they're wrong, as when entering this life, one needs that strength, being calm, yet cold, many could experience this. Rosalia is really soft around children, making sure they are not hurt, that's why nobody should send them into battle, no mattering their ability, unable to fight any child within combat at all. She possesses a lot of culture, refinement, not just with her beauty, but studying many noble hobbies, classical music, flower arranging, go, shogi, swordsmanship, and archery, staying tidy, showcasing manners. Rosalia was taught at a very young age her noble family are gods, goddesses, kings, queens, rulers, people that put others down, she didn't take any of that from him, but it can come out. If you push Rosalia to a limit she changes into someone ready to kill, calling you nothing but trash, for some reason her hair cylindrical piece falls out when this happens. It's like her father is in full control, which she doesn't wish to happen.

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b][u]1.[/u][/b] [b]Flowers[/b] - No matter whom, nobody can destroy the beauty that comes from flowers, many may try, but they will grow back stronger and more beautiful each time.

[b][u]2.[/u][/b] [b]Flower Arranging[/b] - Peaceful, calming, two of the many reasons, Rosalia does this, loving flowers and seeing different forms they may take while arranging them in creativity.

[b][u]3.[/u][/b] [b]Classical Music, Lyre, or Harp[/b] - What's not to like, it's calming, relaxing, and lets us complete our other tasks in peace while hearing beautiful music.

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b][u]1.[/u][/b] [b]Bullies[/b] - She doesn't stand by while someone more powerful is hurting weaker people for no reason, even if it's one she's not stepping away.

[b][u]2.[/u][/b] [b]Fatty Food[/b] - People enjoy eating it, but for all the wrong reasons, as it's destroying their health, depending on something they shouldn't.

[b]Aspirations:[/b]

[b][u]1.[/u][/b] [b]Protecting Children[/b] - Children are the future, they need to be safe so mankind can develop and learn, about what is right or wrong in this great big world, being why Rosalia will protect them.

[b][u]2.[/u][/b] [b]Family[/b] - One day, she wishes to see them stop there dark ways, so we can become a family again.

[b][u]3.[/u][/b] [b]Gain A Title[/b] - be it my rank improving or power I wish to show my father I can do it my way without his goddess and god talk.

[b]Phobias/fears:[/b]

[u][b]1.[/b][/u] [b]Joining Her Father's Path[/b] - He is a skilled man at using swords, weapons able to fight on equal terms with anyone, but acts like a king, slaves waving fans at him, using them as tools, which is something Rosalia doesn't like, and she isn't going to join his path.

[b][u]2.[/u][/b] [b]Losing Her Family[/b] - Rosalia doesn't wish to see them, but the way her father seeks power, could end his life, she doesn't wish for his pride to end everything.

[b][u]3.[/u][/b] [b]Marrying Someone She Doesn't Know[/b] My father wants me to marry someone, well he doesn't have it planned yet, but he doesn't stop planning for it.

[b]Face-Claim:[/b] Akiza Izinski - Yu!Gi!Oh! 5D's

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Red

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Brown

[b]Height:[/b] 161cm (5,3 ft)

[b]Weight:[/b] 43kg (95lbs)

[b]Appearance:[/b] - There are many words that can describe Rosalia's beauty, but when people see her only one thing comes to mind, matching Rosalia in every single way, which is being like a rose, powerful, beautiful, showcasing radiance, possessing great power. Rosalia is of average height for someone of her age, being 149cm (4,9 ft) , she possesses smooth, soft white skin, having a healthy colour, which drives people closer towards this woman's beauty, but Rosalia's eyes are brown shining like gems. Now for Rosalia's most noticeable physical trait which people can't help but admire, starting out with her slender yet curvaceous figure for someone that is still only a teenager, especially in terms of Rosalia's large breasts. Rosalia's hair is also unique in its colour being dark red, almost like blood, using a strange cylindrical piece, that holds her bangs up, allowing them to flow downwards from both sides equally towards Rosalia's chest. One piece of jewellery that Rosalia enjoys wearing, is her beautiful emerald neckless. Rosalia emerald is set inside a golden decoration with three spikes towards all directions left, right, and bottom of this jewel, being the accessory that matches many different outfits she wears, also wearing her red choker.

[u][b][url=https://s1.zerochan.net/Izayoi.Aki.600.2359179.jpg]Main Outfit[/url][/b][/u] -  People will see many different outfits, as Rosalia makes her journey across this world, but there is one worn more than the others, being Rosalia's favourite wardrobe wear, even if it's a little outdated. It starts out with one reddish black dress which shapes itself over Rosalia's body as her red kimono-like jacket possessing white detailing is fitted on top, Rosalia using a corset that sits between the hips and breasts, keeping this outfit tight, showcasing even more sex appeal. What gives her Kimono added design is this outfit sleeves having a sweet lima bean-looking colour to them and the fabric, sewn in such that they look like soft pillows, but around both Rosalia's arms you will see two black long gloves possessing beautiful golden bracelets sew onto each opening side. Now we are reaching the end, meaning her legwear sporting one pair of black stockings, equivalenting Rosalia's gloves in design, traveling all way up Rosalia legs, connecting to a garterbelt, also possessing matching gold rings, finishing by dawning red high-heeled pumps.

[u][b][url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/21f9e5635765171286361d0a8815154f/tumblr_nlca8w3wEy1s7kdtxo2_r1_540.jpg]White Dress[/url][/b][/u] - One of the few dresses which will only be worn when under someone's control or dealing with strange matters, that don't count towards normal, but even still it possesses a beautiful design, being mythical in words. The dress is simple at first, not covering much being white in colour, flowing downwards adding that mythical design people can't help admire thinking it's beautiful, wearing a mini skirt, tiding it all together dawning her corset for flare, but she uses several accessories, four single gold bracelets around both arms, and Rosalia's legs.

[b]Rukh Alignment:[/b] White Rukh

[b]Special Features:[/b] N/A

[b]History:[/b] I was born into a family of nobles yes, all riches and that. But it wasn't easy for me. My father never stops saying he was a god, pushing around servants and people alike, he was a master of swordsmanship, everyone named him swords of divine judgment when I got older he told me. [color=#ffff66]"You're a goddess Rosalia who shall reign upon everyone, their name, power, or background none of that matters to us, is that understood! If you kick a  mud puddle do you think twice, no, that is what it means to be my only child!"[/color] That was him, her mother is kind of the same, Rosalia trained each day learning the arts from him, but still, she didn't like it at all.

Rosalia learns swordsmanship, but even trying to get out of her head, she would become like her father, when being pushed towards the edge. [color=#ff0000]"I will not lose to someone below me."[/color] Her eye's shown a will much like him, it wasn't like Rosalia was becoming someone else, she was fully in control, and remembered it all. You could just say her mad self is her father.

It's why she would pick to not learn from him anymore, training alone, but looking after children part-time, giving Rosalia had to earn a living well she didn't but, staying under him forever was not a good thing. Each day Rosalia never stopped trying to improve on her swordsmanship, a man has more power, something Rosalia saw as a good thing, unlike many other women, without all that muscle getting in the way I can move faster and easier to end anyone that dares to cross swords with me.

But it didn't end there if Rosalia's father couldn't train her anymore, then he would plan something else. [color=#ffff66]"Starting today, I will find someone to marry you."[/color] She would blink being confused than was mad. [color=#ff0000]"Not happening, If I marry someone I will pick not you."[/color] He walked away like it was over. [color=#ffff66]"Don't worry I only pick the best."[/color] She would follow him not liking how he thought that was over which it wasn't. This is where Rosalia picked to go on a journey not to marry someone she didn't know, but her father sends people after her so she can come back. But now she was in Kou far enough away.

[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b] One sword clash against each other it was a battle to see, but Rosalia was being pushed back hitting the ground. [color=#ffff66]"Now will you stop fighting me, you're becoming a bother."[/color] She stood up, knowing losing control was stupid. [color=#ff0000]"I told you, I'm tired of you making up things for me, maybe if you didn't act like a god every single day of your life it would be easier. The first person, I brought to our home, the first comment you said was make sure this dog doesn't mess up the place. I was six at the time."[/color] Her father just laughs, but then became serious. [color=#ffff66]"Because noble or common everyone to me is a dog unless they share my blood and you do, so stop fighting it, and see it already! I will respect other people if they can back up their talk, or if they have power, but not everyone does, someone could train their whole life, and yet they don't match up to the ability you have now, isn't that common!"[/color] She would try to hit him but each time she was knocked down until he walked away. [color=#ffff66]"We're done here, now get ready were leaving to meet several other noble families. But like you said If I win you will agree to whom I marry you off to."[/color] He said not wishing to say anything else, Rosalia got up and listen to him giving that this man was still her father.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]