You are not connected. Please login or register

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE]

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Knuckles wondered how the hell the Soldier even managed to get to the ground in the first place since Neph had thrown him into the air to block the attacks from above. The entire fight made no sense to Knuckles it was like someone was warping what they were doing to fit something else. Such silly games to be played, if the Djinn wanted to test their metal he should have given them things to fight that weren't ghosted. Furthermore, he could have just asked his stupid questions over a damn drink than trying to force it on him while he was trying to think to protect his friend from death as well as himself. His anger would keep boiling and boiling. His body would blur past the Under Taker not even noticing him as he moved to pass at A tier speeds. Neph was with him so unless Neph saw him and wanted to stop Knuckles wouldn't. A foolish man gave his life for no reason to "save" them when they weren't in danger of dying at all. He simply threw his life away in chase of the ultimate sacrifice.

Knuckles felt no remorse for the soldier if anything the guy pissed him off, even more, going in like an idiot when Knuckles himself told him there was no need to fight. "If all the Kou soldiers are this stupid its a wonder how a war has gone on for so long. They should of just jump to their own deaths. I don't see how either side has any men left. Fucking Amateur hour." After speaking his peace toward Neph about the man Knuckles would only look back to see where Jahan was with his little princess warrior. The only thing she did was get protected and saved by Jahan, at least Jahan showed he had some type of trump card and he had the promise of a good fight. Perhaps in the next room, they could chill and chat it up a little better. In any case, Knuckles was ready to finish this hell hole, there had to be better ways to obtain the power to free his People than dying within these magical walls. He hated magic...

Magoi:170/170
Stamina: 360/410

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 3 YVYVcOy

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

A voice harsh and fierce broke through the chill of the Dungeon hall, burning through the frost-ridden air as if a bonfire in a cold winter night. A woman with purple-hair flared at the new player who had let himself into their private performance of anguish and recollection.

‘You fool! How dare you even think of making jokes at a time like this,’ While Zubaidah was held back by the speeding Jaja, she berated that unexpected guest who belittled their distress, ‘A man is dying because of his choice to help us, and you think we would join in your misplaced humour which you say as if you care not for that poor soul which is being lost! Such a despicable man can only be found in a place like this…’

With a curl of her lips, Zubaidah thought on the matter with a condescending glare at the Gravedigger, she made a bold choice that she was sure she would not regret.

‘I would take up your request if it means I could save this Rahja fellow and let him return to his family that surely would be torn apart by such as loss as his. I do not want a tragedy such as that to occur once more when I have the chance to stop it… That is not to say I trust you not like you, I just have need of your services. But take this warning, if you do not value life, such as the one which is fading now, you will lose your humanity more than you seem to have already. You will be reduced to a man less than one who has fallen into depravity - not that I care what happens to an nuisance such as you.’

With those words, she leapt from Jaja’s grasp and into a coffin which she then opened to enter into, pausing only once to muse to herself aloud.

‘Those who have lost their humanity will become monsters - but even they can regain that which they lost, and so can you.’

Zubaidah’s Gear:

————

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 3 Xaj4qc7

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8587-zubaidah-s-vault#46460

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the cold settled in the calm room the members of the group had made their decisions. Only one of them, Zubidiah had chosen to take up the task of the undertaker, or at least the game. She had chosen to rest in the coffin while the other three seemed to ignore the challenge altogether. They would race right past, appearing as a blur as the young girl was preparing for her nap and her challenge.

The coffin would welcome the girl as she laid down in it. Sleep would wash over like a comforting blanket was lulling the magician to sleep. Soon, the darkness would wash over until her senses had gone dark into her slumber.

Knux would flyby, carrying his angel companion. The room would feel almost hollow, and quiet, now that there was no more violence. His feet would hit the ground leaving cracks with every step as he propelled himself further into the room. It wouldn't take him long to get near the end of the room.

Behind him, flying towards them at similar speed would be the undertaker, who floated side by side with the coffin. It was a dreary setting as they all raced through the area. There was barely a midway left, however soon they would be out of it. For they had only 50m left in the room. Their challenge was soon to end, while Zub's quest to save Rahja had only just begun.

She was sitting in a village it seemed, no it was a town. It was too large to be considered a village. Either way, it wasn't one that she knew, or was it? The young girl really wouldn't be able to tell. The architecture would seem familiar, almost shifting at first. If she stared for too long Zub would get a headache.

Everything seemed so confusing, it was an odd and colorful environment. People were there but now it seemed they were flooding into the area. The sea of different people began to fill up almost all of the surrounding space.

As things shifted lights would fill up the sky as night arrived with a blink. Soon the people started to dance around, stores flew open. Folks of all shapes and sizes started to line up and by goods, food. The aroma of grilling meat, delicious sweets, and booze would form a cloud.

The space was crowded, in every meaning of the word. It was a pleasant experience however it was unclear what was going on at the moment. The cacophony and the world were seeming to settle, allowing the young Zub to now enter and properly interact with the locals. Things were peaceful, and no aggression. The challenge had yet to present itself in the dream world.

DM Notes: 50m left in the room for the group, Zub is in the coffin

Players have 48 hours to post. After 48 hours any failure to post will result in automatic proxy post continuing the thread.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

As fog-like sleep left her opening eyes, Zubaidah woke to an unfamiliar sight; the vivid scenery changed with a strange static as it cycled between backgrounds each familiar to the purple-haired woman. No, she was a girl, was she not? This was her childhood spent in the clean-paved streets of the Parthevia capital that she had lost to war many years ago. But what of those robustly-built houses which reminded her of her adolescence in Reim when she was in the care of that philanthropic man? Those bustling markets seemed in the style of Heliohapt which she had resided in for a couple of years, yet merged with the street vendors found in the district of Kou she had found herself in recent times. What was with this strange scene? Zubaidah’s vision blurred with every streak of static that ran through these images, but she noticed there was one constant in these changes - the many people carrying out their daily lives.

She found a rare and intriguing smile come upon her face at this interesting challenge - for what reason were the people only the ones who seemed unchanging? It was evident to her that this was some kind of simulation arisen from the coffin she had laid down her body into, a conclusion that could be reached by any in this situation, but Zubaidah was more interested in how the simulation had been laid out so as to draw her attention to the people themselves by convincing her that nothing would come about by observing those inconsistent backgrounds. It was as though it had seen through her logical nature and identified this was the best way to lead her to the progression it desired.

Despite having realised this was a ruse made to sway her, Zubaidah decided to play along with it - that the simulation was made so detailed as to play on her own desires and thoughts was such an interesting idea for her that she could see no other way to continue - despite her reservations in the man who had introduced her to it. She had a habit of being like this, wanting too much to fulfil her own selfish pleasures that she would forget any qualms about the reason as to why she was doing so, it was how she had been such a nuisance by that philanthropist who had taken her in. Disregarding any doubts in the validity of this simulation, as if a pre-programmed character, she played her role and asked a butcher carrying his bloodied wares next to her what it was that seemed to be preparing for - why else would they be so busy if not in preparation for something.

Zubaidah’s Gear:

————

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 3 Xaj4qc7

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Knux would keep pushing forward, his chest raising in falling a bit more than normal due to the cold. Each breath steam like smoke would exit his mouth. His feet were simply going numb from the direct contact with the ice floors. Overall he liked this room better than the first but it was still just as bad. He was ready to get out of here, he was ready to get stronger, he was ready to figure out who he was going to be. Right now, he just wanted out of this room and into a normal one.

Looking behind him he could see his angel looking friend and the black winged brother but no woman. How Biblical, a black and white-winged pair of brothers. He wondered if those wings were like the Weapon he had seen Neo use the other day. Either way, there was a third person with a coffin and since Jahan wasn't trying to attack it, it meant it must have been agreed too.

Once Kux reached the end of the room instead of gripping the gate he would wait until the entire party was there. While waiting he'd take a knee allowing him to REST and catch his breath. "You sure there is treasures within these wall Neph? All I have seen so far are things I can't make direct contact with. And what's the deal with you and your brother? You became an Angel like person when you became 1 with the other guy, and then your brother just poof and has the aura around him, I felt it as we passed it tugs down on your body."

OOC Info: Resting 10 Stamina gained.
Magoi 170/170 Stamina 370/410

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 3 YVYVcOy

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Pity she enter that coffin. Neph spoke briefly as he continued onward clutching on to his brother in arms. His brother as well followed in toe, as the frost grasp his chapped lips, and made his breathes visible. The door now in sight made his eyes widen, and nothing more than getting out this room would satisfy him. “ So person with the coffins, what is your name?” Questioning the mysterious man, hoping to hear story fall upon his ears. Wondering how he come to wander these halls as the 50m seemed to close easily.

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 3 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 3 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 3 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

KNUCKLES

Upon reaching the gate he could feel his breathing start to relax as his chest would rise and fall slower. He was calming down and regaining some of the stamina he used up to run earlier. Knux looked over to the coffin and then the grave keeper waiting for an answer from Neph's question.  He truly didn't care about who the person was for the simple fact that Knux had started to understand how these things were made.  These weren't just beings someone breath to life, they were odd creatures with a purpose for each of them to take a test of sorts. Knuckles wasn't feeling it, he hated his past and never wanted to look back at it.  He refused to accept such a thing to be real.  
magoi 170/170  stamina 380/410
notes Rested for 10 stamina

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the grouped raced through the dungeon conversation began to flow between the three of them. As the angel spoke back to men he would answer from behind.
The Undertaker s floating only a bit behind them with Zub by his side, in her challenge. As they spoke to him he would speak back.

A smile had crept on his face, it was all they could of it though as his hair and hat hid his eyes. "I'malot  the Undertaker, or just UNdertaker if that's
what you prefer to use."
He would pause for a moment, he would then begin to go off and tell the two that were listening about his life, or at least what he could.

"I used to be a soldier myself, then I ended up here. I did my best at my job before, and now I do my best here to help guide people. Honestly, it's partially to
what the people who come in here can do. I've seen all sorts of people, a lot of them have potential they just choose to never harness it, or they don't understand it.
Though you can only do so much in a room full of ice haha."

Whether or not they truly cared about his past didn't matter to him. What mattered to the man what was going on with the young female magician. She did seem promising, however, the end was near and she was going to need to find the solution to whatever challenge was going to show itself for her.

As she faced her challenge her allies had arrived upon the gate. The tall door was icy, seemingly lest frozen then the other structures. It towered over them as they rested
at its feet. All they would need to do is place their hand upon the gate and then they would be able to enter.

Undertaker wondered which option they were going to choose but would just wait, he wouldn't try to stop them. He was unsure if they even had a real connection or care towards their ally.

It wasn't up him to judge that though, he had done his part.

As the young girl would dance among the crowd she would see many faces. It was an odd moment for sure, it was a past or world still breathing. Everything was so mysterious as she moved through it. It was a world that was unknown to her. It was warm and welcoming time, it was a way for here to have fun among the crowd. It was something odd, the world would start to breath even more as she moved around.

More and more people were being added to the group. The city seemed to grow as more people tried to offer her goods as she walked by. Bakers would show off their freshly baked bread, their softly sweet aroma. There were jewels, trinkets and other shiny things that were like stars sitting amongst the crowd. It was such an interesting world, everyone was interacting, except for one figure.

There was a woman who stood amongst the crowd, people would bump into her, or even push her on accident. However, despite this none of them would give the female any real attention. All the young girl did was stare at Zubidiah. Her lips would move, as if talking but there were no words. Her lips would eventually stop moving for a moment. She just stood there and started to walk towards the young girl. As she moved the people that added to the crowd. Not only were there the people from this world, however now there was people from Kou, Helio and Reim. There were people that the young warrior had worked for before, there was her family and friends among the crowd as well.

In this massive party, this routine but a new day, as everything would soon go to night.

The sky had turned black like the hair of a raven, yet the people still lived their lives as something started to come down from the sky. It was a mass of hands, made out of a dark energy they dripped down reaching towards the earth.

It was a nightmare and no one seemed to care, that is beside the dark haired woman that was now directly in front of Zub. She would only ask the girl a simple question. "Tell me, do you care for this, you care fo lives but death is necessary. Would you be
willing to do something right even if success was 1 percent if it was the only option to win?"

It was odd, she sat infront of her, just waiting, waiting for a response to both her and this world, this horrific dream visage.

DM notes: Knux and Neph may touch the gate.

Players have 48 hours to respond, after 48 hours there will be an automatic proxy post.

Last edited by Solomon's Proxy on 04/12/18, 09:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

KNUCKLES
After hearing the man's words Knux almost felt sorry for him, a proud warrior reduced to this? It was saddening. In any case, he looked over to Neph and chuckled. "I guess your brother can stay with her since he brought her in with him. We should head forward. " After saying his peace he would touch the gate at the same time as Neph and the two would take another magical journey to another room. His body was cold, his feet frozen, he was ready to move forward and get the riches from this place in order to see his power grow.
tags / magoi:170/170 stamina 380/410
notesTouched the gate.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

My brother should take care of his underlings, lets pass.” Neph would say taking second glance over at the man Undertaker, he was shrouded in mystery and condemning himself here? Why waste such skills in this icy place? “ Undertaker, Sir. I may not be of convincing words, but with your skills and healing properties. Why don’t you come with me, and my fanalis friend here? You can keep her in the coffin as we transport, and also not be lonely here anymore. Consider the thought of returning outside, and basting in the light of day.” He was not there to preach, but he might have depending on how long he ranted. Neph just like his brother in arms, touched the gate the same time as him; Gracing his hand upon the frozen door, while keeping his eyes locked to the eyes of the Undertaker hoping he took his offer if he is allowed to journey alongside them.

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 3 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 3 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 3 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

The clear image of that butcher Zubaidah had been talking to started to flicker with the same static that had distracted her earlier, drawing her sight to a new background that had forced itself upon the previously blue sky. It was pitch-black like that of a tar pit, spreading itself across the expanse that lay above as if oozing from a deep hole in the vast space and dripping into the current world. When looked at closer, it seemed to be constantly shifting as if formed of many individual evils, abhorrent drops falling to the static-ridden ground and turning into a mass of black bird that fluttered away.

As she continued to stare at this impossible and horrific sight, a woman with hair the colour of these horrors appeared at the edge of her vision, advancing with each blink of her eyes until her silent-moving lips were close enough for her to read the message which she was to convey. With full knowledge of what she was asking, Zubaidah answered with confinction,

‘One percent of success? That is merely a likelihood, not a certainty, and so if there is a possibility higher than zero then what you are asking is hardly a question. If it will allow that person to live a happy life, I will take that likelihood and attempt to make it into a hundred percent certainty of success - if I could not do that, then I would be a failure. My life is already something that has exceeded that one percent likelihood of success, it was merely chance that allowed me to be saved and continue to this point, but if I put my skill and effort into guaranteeing the happiness of a person, it would certainly be within logical possibility that I could once more widen that one percent to something higher.

Why is it, do you think, that I had to convince myself that the bastard I know as Jynx would die in this Dungeon? I know you know of my relationship with him, magics like this often have capabilities to look into memories, so surely you think that I would not give up on a man I swore to change? I may have threatened to leave him, but I have fought this far to affect him in some way for the better, so why would I give way to his false nature of a villain now? It is because I am trying to convince myself that I am the ‘villain’ he needs to face in order for him to become a hero. By seeing a person he supposes to be a hero unlike him become a villain, he will create a path that naturally opposes this and try to return me to my original path - so causing him to himself realise that he has the capability for goodness. I want to give him a hundred percent certainty of returning to the course of good, so that he may live a fulfilling life.

Now then, have you had enough with my response? Are you satisfied with the answer I gave you? Do you think that it tells you enough about who I am? I will not stop until I have allowed those who strayed from the path of happiness to return - and if there is a zero chance of it happening, I will forcefully create even a one percent possibility in which it could happen and ensure that path is taken.’

Zubaidah’s Gear:

————

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The courage and resolve held in Zubaidah's words did not go unheard. Flickers of white rukh began to dance around her approvingly as she held a firm faith that her fate was one of a victor. A heroine's path carved not by blood, but by the saved souls of those around her. The dream world around her seemed skeptical however, reacting violently as the inky blots of darkness raining down from above grew in size.

Dark limbs of oblivion opened up to reveal the object of Zubaidah's passion. The likeness of Requiem Jinx was cradled in the arms of evil like a sleeping child in his mother's embrace. Jinx looked battered and wounded, his body on the verge of collapse. If there were any life left within him, it was quickly fading away.

The young girl before Zubaidah was unphased by the chaos around them, but her attitude became condescending and mocking in response to the heroine's sturdy spirit. Her eyes turned into crescent moons of sadistic glee and her lips curled into a sinister sneer.

"Your ideals are strong, your obsession with goodness and perseverance to realize the impossible is impressive..."

Though the words themselves were a compliment on paper, when this strange girl spoke them with such venom in her expression, the poison laced into her sweet tone would be evident. "But tell me, what would you do if the equation were different?" The black mass responded by allowing its dark hands to reach outwards down towards the people. They acted oblivious to the chaos until the hands touched them. Their entire forms turned gray and they mouthed silent screams before being devoured into the black mass. The life force that was theirs traveled up the arms and back to the Jinx the the core of the madness.

BA-BUMP

A strong and powerful heartbeat sounded throughout the dreamscape, its vibrations could be felt so clearly Zubaidah would sense it in every fiber of her being. The young girl before her cocked her head to the side as she posed a question meant to shake the tower of faith that had been established. "What if saving that man was indeed certain, you've made it a hundred percent. But the cost was a price paid in the blood of innocents?" She asked as her question narrated the chaos playing out behind her. The black mass continued to devour people as it fed them to Jinx as black energy which healed his wounds and brought even more vigor to his form.

"Will your ideals hold up if fulfilling them required that you lose more than you could imagine? What if his salvation came at the cost of everything you hold dear? I wonder if you would still stand so defiant against "evil" when it is the only way..."

"Sacrifice is ultimately like all things in life, only powerful when we give it meaning. We give it so much meaning as well. So many of us are willing to give up nothing so we can live our lives. But that's no protection, thats complaceny, thats not care. Things are cruel, you will fail, lose and be tricked. Many will disregard your efforts. However like all things they carry the meaning we give them. If you're willing to give for a cause, it is yours to give and fight for. Not others to dissuade, right or wrong it's your conviction and no one will ever be able to steal that from you."

The dream abruptly ended and Zubaidah would find herself standing before the gate. Its tall and imposing structure loomed over her as an icy portal or frost and metal. The Undertaker, untrustworthy as he seemed, had kept his word. Not only was she at the gate but powerful life force brimmed up inside of her, all the fatigue and exhaustion built up so far having been washed away. All that was left to do now was to touch the gate and continue onward.

[DM Notes: The Undertaker will not join you into the Necropolis. Both Neph and Knuckles may now post in the Necropolis. Zubaidah is free from the coffin and may now proceed to touch the gate after which she can also post in the Necropolis.]

Players have 48 hours to respond, after 48 hours there will be an automatic proxy post.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The echo of the room would fade, it was cold and empty, the visage of his friends now gone. The lamentations of the sad, white noise from the white void where souls cried out to the world king. They too were only echoes. This winter underland was something the man had the choice to leave. The door was before him like it was his allies. Jahangir would be able to zoom towards his allies. Just like everything else the room would fade away, not with a blinding light, but with a cleanse. The world would go dark once he chose to touch the gate. Then all the players would be in the Necropolis.

DM notes: You'll be introduced next proxy post in the Necropolis

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum