You are not connected. Please login or register

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE]

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

OOC: Despite the claim for an autohit, no moves clashed with two forging forces, and any attempted moves to were not listed. There were two A-tier aoe abilities and the burning radiance which is still in effect. None of the posts nor abilties in the spoilers clash enough to deal with the overwhelming amount of damage. Reason to believe this was lack of awareness on both parts, the wraith is gone, but you cannot claim anything from it nor is it dead. You may continue onto the next room instead of facing complete death.

They would all feel as the sweltering heat consume them from the two Forging infernos, they tried to fight but nothing had provided enough force, enough power in order to defeat the fire wraiths attacks. While they attempted to hurt the beast it would be futile as it's flames, it's rage consumed everything before it. They would feel it surge through them as they would feel the world around them be consumed. They had burned, but they had not lost their chance. For while they had not shown the metal that needed they showed an unyielding passion, a drive to win. So they would all hear it in their heads, their burning corpses, as the wraith dissipated away from combat. "Do you wish to tread further knowing a more inevitable death awaits?" They would be allowed to continue if they wished, to heal and work forth to touch the gate, it was up to all of them. It was their choice, their option to move on.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Between the old me, and the new me,
There's a split, like they both live inside a old tree,
Not oak, not maple just the regular ole three,
Multiply three with a one, make one a monster and you get finally get your sum,
Keep it together and you truly won, but that’s the punchline,
Hanging off the short end for a long time, trying to shed their one mind,
Fiery escape worn like a toupe, pardon as they lay,
All that was left to say, a short time of rest, and rely.

For this is not farewell,
against the rukh we shall sail,
pushing back from all of this as well.

Into a new challenge where we prevail,
cloudy like a hurricane,
we’re level 5 in this domain.

Royal by blood,
shaken by fire,
undress us in wounds in this glorious brazier.

Say that we continue,
best that we renew,
everything open as we register with new revenue.

Bare in the skin and cold to the touch,
would they share the fate likes it the last brunch,
pain making them cry, ambers only arise,
standing back up on their own, wings ever so high,
for they were the first to be alive, reality let them revive,
voices in their head like a symbiote, their not venom so they left it alone,
all seem normal, meaning there was no more trouble,
left by the gate as they stumbled,
Neph was healed, but not credited for all of his trouble

We should be together,
make it further than ever,
don't let each other down,
we can all get it the crown,
end of the road, No.

Onward we are, better with scars,
calling like scarface, let's win this race
healed bodies we acquired, replenish instead of retire
into the next room, for we don't await doom.

pressed against the mural face, light approaching
along with him at his side, a man who held onto just little life,
recovered from his battle, now onto skedaddle
the unknown man, and the angel
a prayer unlike no other,
just a name would be the bread and butter,
enter into the next room, hopefully with all of the others.

Log:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The flame tore through the Magoi the heat rippling through his flesh. The life of his running before him it wasn't a long one. He only started living after he was freed or was he ever truly? No matter where he turned shackles in forms of other items laid around. Knuckles was a slave to power, he'd go where ever he could to get stronger and had paid the cost. But, he wasn't done! His race needed to be woken up from their lives in Reim! There were still slaves in Helio! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!  Yet nothing, all the power he thought he had was nothing compared to the heat of the flames.  Was it hell? He knew he was destined for it, but he accepted the price for freeing others permanently.   The voice entered his head, was this a test or was it the one who controls this place?

"Bet your ass I want to face death again, it's the only way I will free my kind. Besides I'm trying to marry the bitch herself!" He says referring to death, his resolve would burn just as hot as the fires that consumed him. He probably should have stayed dead, he'd probably wish for it later in life.  Yet, he sure he wasn't going to be the only one who wished he was dead either.  

Some would say this was like a phoenix rising from the ashes, but no this was greater. This was the Birth of a new race, a new breed never before seen by others, and he could tell there was another one with him. The two would become something unlimited with their power having no true limit as long as they lived. It was the birth and creations of Super Fanalis.  "Well then looks like punches alone won't work here, I'll just have to start hacking my way through with my blade."

OOC: I'd assume the heal would return our magoi and stamina not sure which is why I'm not listing it

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 YVYVcOy

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Ash extends, as unending life, into dark clouds that cover even the happiness of distant days, just as the thin trails of smoke which veils the verdant land as the flames burn evermore, never truly dying but never truly disappearing, living on forever.”

An excruciating pain overcame the purple-haired woman as an orange-tinted flame covered her porcelain skin, her entire body being consumed by the living fire and turning to the full grey of ash. Her incarnadine tears were given no chance to grace the earth which had been scorched to a blackened state, but merely faded into the air as vague whisps along with her previous sorrows. It was not that she had no more worries but that she no longer could act upon them, so she simply accepted that she had done all she could in the time she had been given.

“Misery and hatred burn up in the flames, which then fall into the darkness of deep sin, olden memories soar, illuminating the land and guiding her through the long night, even if all what is lost can be found again, it will perish, and be born anew.”

From the grey ashes, several white birds flapped their wings and rose to meet each other; memories of happy childhood, troubled adolescence and uncertain maturity mingled in the white birds’ wake as if brought along with their flight. Yet, as they ascended to join the steady stream of similar ephemeral shapes that covered the infinite sky, a single hand waved in displeasure at this.

“For this is the fate of one who is forever alive, it is a lonely existence that forces her to steel that fierce resolve in her, despite the melting heat, although she knows this searing pain of isolation will never end for her, she continues to weep cold tears.”

A blinding white hand reached out and touched the mass of fluttering birds which had once been a purple-haired woman and hindered them from continuing upon their chosen path, forming a body that flickered into being a beautiful lady who held a caring smile even as tears fell. Her sadness seemed to imprint some forgotten feeling into those innocent white birds which had begun to reform into an old figure as if in apology.

“Her suffering was that known from the mourning woman who extinguished those greats flames with her river of tears.”

With a slight smile, the woman vanished into the stream of white birds which receded into the sky as a purple-haired woman’s essence passed through that mysterious gate like the flowing waters off of a sharp drop from a waterfall.

“For now all that is left from her previous self is but immortality as sure as a river which passes between the banks of purgatory.”

Zubaidah’s Story:

Zubaidah’s Gear:

————

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 Xaj4qc7

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8587-zubaidah-s-vault#46460

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 15/02/19, 05:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Death had only steeled most of the groups resolve as they chose to push forward. One by one from the mouths of the fire they felt the magic of the gate move them. Each of them would get a good look at the gate, a chance to see this dungeon before treading onto the next room. The gate was a massive mural, upon it showed the various races of the Alma Torran. There were beast-like humans with four canine ears and reptilian skin. Dragonmen and towering red beasts, small humans and what seemed to magicians all grasping and reaching for a flame. All reaching for this beautifully painted and warmly radiating image as the world around them was trying to consume them.

As they touched the gate it would feel like all their heat was sapped from them. It would drain from them slowly, as the magic of the gate moved them. It would throw their bodies for a turn, once again being blinded in the middle of their flight. Yet it would dance across their skin, it would tickle against their eyelids. Snow dotted across their skin as the hues of blue and white would soon fade into their vision. It beckoned them in as the group less than gracefully fell into the next room.

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 93198f10e2eace829107c8ce85975182

As they tumbled in the room was in their sights. They had fallen into a frozen ballroom of some sort. The tall supports of the room dripped with spears of ice. There were windows but they were completely whited out by whatever was outside of the room, a thick layer of frost also covered the glass. The cold here was draining, it drained their sense of smell, the room was only silent. It was like a frozen over deprivation tank. The room was still, yet the cold feel it lingering like this unsurvivable cold. There was a calling sadness to the air, and it was building, almost shaking, no it was shaking. It was shaking the entire room now as a loud thumping could be heard on the wall behind the group.

There was something on the other side of the cold room, it was strong, it felt like the room was getting colder. Their breath would seem like frozen clouds. They had to gather their own thoughts and convictions. This was like fighting a storm, or a bolt of lightning. Every part of their instincts would tell them this was something they wanted to avoid. They wanted to run from it.

300m, they had to run to 300m to get to the end of the room. It seemed like the hall was more frozen and solid near the end so it would be easy to tell when they were close. They could do what they pleased, but the wall was going to break. It wasn't the thud they should be fearing but what it brought.

White winds whipped around outside as the cold stillness of sorrow freezes. It would freeze overall life, for none of the living would be able to survive life outside of the hall. Unlucky for them the sadness was coming, it was coming with the outside and it wanted them to come to live there, to live with her.

Dm notes: Health and Magoi restored from death to max. Wall will broken in one post, exposure to the outside will be immediate death so please make sure to pay attention to the posts.

Players have 48 hours to respond to the post. After 48 hours there will be an automatic proxy post to continue the thread. If an extension is needed please contact Merrze.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Icicles dangled from the vaulted ceiling, each one like an ominous sword of Damocles. The hallway, frozen solid, was covered with ice so thick that it showed reflections as clear as a mirror of the grey sky that had been left behind. The chill breeze slicing through the air seemed to whisper of the many dead who had succumbed to its embrace, but despite its quiet advance there were four confidant souls which had resisted. Of them, the purple-haired maiden glanced across the frozen wasteland of a palace she had arrived in, recognising the absence of any hostile forces visible.

Yet fear creeped eerily along her spine, its cruel touch weighing down heavy upon her paralysed limbs. There was nothing which she could register as having brought that foul thing to her, but that very nothing could have been the answer. It urged her to turn to the closest of the group, Jahangir, and ask of him,

‘My dear ‘World King’, could you do me a great favour? I won’t ask you to do something like this again; that is unless you think suddenly picking up a poor woman such as I who was without any undergarments, and parading her in front of two men, is not worthy of apology. I hope you realise what I mean - you’re not going to refuse my favour. So be a dear and carry me again, in a way that befits a lady with an ounce of dignity. I have a feeling my legs won’t carry me fast enough to escape this strange feeling of fear that is suffocating my thoughts… But maybe those strong muscles might!’

With a serious and meaningful look towards him, she offered her hand so that he might lift her onto his shoulders, before calling to the soldier behind her to inform him that her previous charity would be halted here, but would recommend he ask for help from one of the others.

Zubaidah’s Gear:

————

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 Xaj4qc7

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

His body would arrive after another portal travel, this time landing no problem his bare feet would meet the ice chilled floor. The Entire hallways from the looks of it were covered in ice. The cold air cut through his skin starting to lower his body temperature and with his tan skin would start to get paler.  The cold would start to make Knux shake a bit.  First flames hotter than hell it's self now a room of ice chilling to the bone.  Perhaps the next area would be a bit more normal in temperature at least he hoped because the change in conditions was drastic.  This was worst than any cage he had ever been put in, while there were windows vision through them was blocked by the frost over them.  The only sense that seemed to be working was a sense of touch and site.  He'd feel a shockwave under his feet and then again he felt it. It was coming from behind them but what was it?  While the shockwaves and sounds of thuds got closer he noticed it would be getting colder as well. They needed to move, there was now no doubt he knew he wasn't as strong as he had thought, he needed to see his prey and how they moved before stepping into a deadly fight once more.

"Saving him and now leaving him for us to handle, you're more twisted than I am lady. He'd paused as he looked over to Neph. "Grab the dead weight, if anything we can throw him at whatever is coming." Knuckles would shiver as he spoke.  Walking over to Neph he'd grab the fusion of his dear friend and some other ass hat. "Hold on to my yo-yo tight, I'd advise using your wings to hover to make it easier to run with two people. He wanted neph to hold onto him with one hand while neph held the soldier with the other. Once this was done Knuckles would plant his feet before taking off at blurring speeds.   It would be a B line sprint to the end of the hallway at A tier speeds, his movements still blurring as he moved. Of course he'd be ready to use his shield if needed or draw his blade if the need arose, but for now, he would move fast but with caution scanning the room as he moved forward.

Magoi:170/170
Stamina: 410/410

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 YVYVcOy

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph vision had lost him once again. It was brief and sudden that even the cold setting in his bones was unwelcoming. Was entering every new room going to take his sight for moments? He felt the need for his sight too important given that all his wounds, and the hellish temperature left him, but only was replaced by frostbite. Shuffling his wings a little bit, he’d whisked off ash as it was replaced by ice trying to form over it, but he would shake that off by constantly slightly shaking them for now. It look like everyone had made it even the wounded man. Zuzu, and Jahan had took out first leaving him and knuckles with the dead weight.

The names Axca, what’s your name? Who do you side with, and if you have any special traits let us know. Now speak, and ride along! ” Neph would say looking at the man, grabbing his forearm, and taking his time to find the right grip along Knuckles back. His wings extending once more, he flap them to create little gust on the ground before hovering above the back of his friend, and holding the man. “ We won’t throw you at anything incoming… just uhh… don’t get on his bad side, ha ha.” Chuckling uncomfortable knowing Knuckles would really throw him, but from there he would listen and move alongside knuckles at his blurring speeds heading across the room full of chilling ice.

Magoi, and Stamina restored back to full

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Like a story painted piece by piece the images, and key figures started to play forth in an amazing scene during the journey. Leaping forth anew from the world of the flames the group acted with a vigor, realizing the danger soon to come from the wall behind them. Another even choosing to find out their newly healed allies strength. The might world king had used the power of his Djinn in the realm of Gamigan. As they all proceeded forth, so would it, the creeping cold that would break down the walls. The outside began to seep in, with it so did she, the Ice wraith was there.

The rubble blew forward as crashing waves of white would rush forward. They were large massive clouds of snow, of cold. It waved, changing from the soft snow to the heavy hails of winter. It was a cloud of frost, it was A Cruel Winters Night. It was the outside, it would be there no matter how much damage was done to the cloud itself. Her face began to form from it, the whites swirled into her eyes, as the blues and other shades of cold blended into the shape of a dread-filled dead face.

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 Ice-wraith-katherine-nutt

As the sorrowful cold of the outside move with her inside she destroyed the room behind her, nothing could survive the touch of the frost clouds around her. Her soft voice sadly singing out to them, yet it reverberated in their souls like a screech. "WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN< YOU PAID NOTHING TO GET TO THIS POIN, FOR SOUL OR SHELL YOU SHALL BE MINE!"

She seemed so gentle, yet the fearsome woman was upon them all in an instant. They were fast, and the group had acted fast but she was the approaching cold, and she was always nearby. She was 5m from the group, their distances from each other were yet to be exact at the moment. They were all within five meters infront of the chasing spirit. They were close within her reach, however, the cold would send out a gift, it would send out a Winter's Kiss, 5 Winter's kisses, one for each member of the group. She would blow out a wave of kisses, the lips rolling forth into balls of snow which speed through the air towards them. She was coming to get them all, however, they had their chances to act.

In their chances to act one of their allies began to act amidst the chase, it was the soldier. He would speak with a fiery voice, the Kou man seemed determined. "I'm a warrior of the body, I got caught off guard before, when my group was attacked by the giant burst of fire the first time around, we were already injured from some of the troops. Anyways, let me show ya some of my stuff, I just need some prep time and protection." As the young man finished his jabbering he got to work. As he ran the man began to take a deep breath, his hands meeting in a closed position, matching that of the center of his chest. His spine began to swell slowly, the man's body was seemingly to slowly enlarge, with it other things seemed to move around. He only needed a couple of moments in the cold.

As the group proceeded in the room they had made it 50m in a matter of seconds, but with that, there was combat to come.  First, they had to face the wraith, they couldn't fight her, for every part of their body screamed for them to run. However they could fend her off, they could fight off the attacks as their ally prepared to unleash something to assist them. However, despite whatever hopes they had, the power that they had here, there was something that made them all feel small. It was the sadness that resonated around them all. The feeling of sorrow, of failure, of loss, and of sacrifice. It poked and prodded at their very souls. Something was waiting, something lingering for an inspection of this journey's hero.

Dm notes: 250m left in the room, ice wraith is 5m behind the group, decide your positions and correlations in this post. You will each have one of the winter kiss snowballs heading towards you.

Ice Wraith:

You have 48 hours to post. After 48 hours any failure to post will result in automatic proxy post.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The wall would break and there is was the next thing trying to kill them while the soldier decided he was going to fight this time around Knuckles chuckled, The time for fighting is gone, if you want to fight it alone be my guest Neph can drop you here bet we are going. " Knuckles would say as he took two steps, each he invested stamina into and each step would take him 10 meters instants this would put him at 25 meters away from the wraith in a less than a second then his blurring speeds would remain. This would also put him and the two he was with out of the range of the attack from the wraith. His emerald hues would look over to Jahan, who had summoned forth some type of magic that gave him wings and the ability to fly. He wondered if that's how Neph and Jahan were related since they both had wings.  Either way, the red-haired fanalis would have to ask about it later, for now, he wanted to get the hell out of this room.

By now the male should have covered at least 120 meters of the room if not more. He would not stop running until he reached the next gate.

Magoi 170/170
Stamina 390/410

Flash step:

Last edited by Knuckles Shi on 05/11/18, 07:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Plum-coloured locks splayed wildly behind Zubaidah, chill wind biting at her pale skin as she clutched onto Jahanghir’s body tightly. His grip was a steel vice that clamped down on her waist without thought on the pressure, but she did not complain. Amber eyes displayed a pensive mood to them, gaze cast downwards as Zubaidah pondered on the strange character she had acted as to the unsuspecting Jahangir.

It was unusual for her to act without consulting the consequences, so what was the purpose in her aggravating that man in such a needless fashion, it served no end. She could have approached him in any number of ways to secure the correct path that would enable them to perform their course of action efficiently. There was something that was affecting her decision-making, nay, someone inhibiting it. She gritted her teeth as she confronted the truth - it was the thought of that masked man who she had sworn to have entered the Dungeon, of Lagi, that was influencing her.

He had proven to have left an impact greater than she could admit, even with her decision to leave his side. She was still questioning whether her ideals were compatible with her objective of revenge, or if he was correct in taking a different approach. Would his method have provided better results? Would she have achieved her objective by now? Would she.. Would she.. Would she…

No. That was the answer she determined. No, it would not have provided better results. No, she would not have achieved her objective by now. She had chosen the path she was walking now because she had realised Lagi’s path was not one destined for her to walk, she had her own. If it meant they would confront each other, so be it - such is the nature of fate, all roads must eventually meet.

Amber eyes flew open with this realisation, she had thought something was off with her response to Jahangir’s behaviour - he was acting too similarly to Lagi, not like his previous self. She could not let him go down this path, it was not the one made for him to take.

‘Jahangir, no, World King, please listen to me,’ her tone was harsh but not enough to suggest an order, but rather to induce a sense of urgency and understanding, ‘Don’t continue this rage of yours, it will not help you nor anyone around you. You are higher than this, you are better than simple anger - you do not heed anyone else’s ideas, but you do it because you know what you need to do. Yet this is not the right path. You know what to do, World King.’

Zubaidah’s Gear:

————

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph held onto knuckles. His grip fighting against the speed at which they traveled. In his other hand was the man, the soldier who was reading his own attack, meaning why should he worry about the incoming attack. It was already cold, so why would he want to fight in the cold. It was harsh on his skin, especially as they moved further and further down the midway at fanalis speeds with his wings elongated to give a longer, and graceful glide across the surface with Knuckles as the horse power. Neph didn't bother listening to knuckles speak, or the soldier, he just focused on what he was doing waiting to see what the soldier had in store to for them.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Snow would fly forth, both in this instance, both would be the benefit of the group. As the fanalis burst forward on the ground his step would crush the earth beneath it. They flashed forward faster than a blink, not only once but twice! It would give them quite some lead on the icy spirit. As the had instantly moved forward, waves of white blast path from the pressure. Forming a trail it would blast back towards the wraith as he had moved to be safe from her current attacks. However, those three weren't the only prey.

However, she would feel agony upon seeing her two other kisses fail to hit their targets as well. The world king would slice them down, the snow poofing into the air. Snow filled the air from the actions of the team, managing to avoid damage they would make her melancholy worse. With it so would her persistence, however, she wasn't the only threat that had entered this dungeon. Breaking free from the ice, appearing 30m in front of Knux and his group who were now 120m into the room. The icy undead would stare, unsheathing their weapons.

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 Thumb.php?f=Marc_Simonetti_an_Other_ice_sword

Their cold blue eyes would look forth, a different type of sadness radiating from this group of undead. It was a sorrow from their failures, from the powerlessness in the past. It was a strong sadness, the despair in the room was building to a point where they would feel it whispering to them. As it did the undead, ten in number would begin to attack. With pointed swords to the sky, they would form a Dance of Ice. As their magic entered the ceiling it would become a deathtrap, spears of ice would begin to fall from the top. The deadly rain wasn't the only assault, they gained distance but the wraith was willing to snipe.

Five spears of ice would slice through the wind, at blinding speeds the five Icicle Shots would be aimed at each member of the group. They would need to watch out for these attacks. Ice was raining at them from every corner it seemed like. They needed to act fast, the warrior that was with them was unable to attack at the moment however he was soon ready. Despite being carried his torso had swollen, he seemed rounder, his arms were swollen with power, large hands of large size. His hair was extending, his body seemed to gain an edge.

It was unsure what he was doing but it was something big, he was larger than both his allies but Knux's strength would allow him to hold the oddly shaped man. He would likely ignore the appearance, it would be hard to focus. As a something began to draw out of them.

A voice, pulled at their inner selves, under their allegiances, their fates, the struggles, and their despairs. They were presented as wholly themselves and who they were. It forced out all the sadness they had ever felt, all their woes upon themselves. The voice would get its answer.

"Who have you failed, or what have you failed, you know what weighs you down, under it all what comes down to you and not this world or your woes."

It felt odd, however, it did not feel malevolent like the other sadness. This was one of just pure wonder, of their pure woes and desires. With both foes and woes, it was a wonder they weren't worrying. How would this hodge podge group deal with the things that faced them.

DM notes: 10 icy corpses 20m infront of group, wraith is 25m behind the group, Knux in the lead. A-tier icicile heading towards each of you, and A-tier Aoe above all.

Ice Wraith:

Icy Corpses x10:
You have 48 hours to post. After 48 hou an s any failure to post will result in automatic proxy post.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph was keeping up his weight, while holding the inflating man. ‘ His skills are superior to mine in the ways of manipulation of one's body. But It’s just only expansion so nothing impressive.’ Taavetti thought while smirking, Neph’s eyes roaming the landscape as Jahan had equipped. Cutting down the previous icicle attack that came at them, he felt relieved given how, Knuckles out ran the last of the other ones. “ Knuckles, let's keep up this pace, and just get around everything so we don’t have to B-line too much.” Yelling to his friend as they got 120m into the second room now.

I see you inflate well, but can you tell me how much damage you do in this form. Well just show me by being the wrecking ball? Soldier with no name. ” Popping the question as he was readying himself to get this npc ready for some real damage. Letting go of Knuckles, he would sutter briefly before breaking wind with his wings and flying upward 15 feet in the air, since the ceiling was pretty high. In his hand was the npc soldier growth to a larger width, he would use his strength to roll or sort of toss the enlarged spiked man at the incoming skeletons from what looked to be in the distance. Moving forward while throwing so he would not get too far behind Knuckles, at most he would lag 5-7 meters behind meaning the Ice Wraith would be like 20-23 meters behind him. Looking over his shoulder, he could see the icicles coming in at great speeds, but he wasn’t going to be too concern with those. Using nimbles fingers to retrieve his wand, and tap his left palm securing it there as he smirked. Scaling as magoi emitted of his shoulder, and spiralled into the air. A sphere of light would appear, forming before all who would be looking, splitting and multiplying into two, then into four doubling. With four spheres of light, they travelling off Neph’s back side at the the icicle aimed at him to clash A-tier damage with A-tier damage plus a explosive area of effect. If the clash goes through to melt the icicle, the one around it (Knuckles Icicle, given that Neph and Knuckles were together) would be caught in the A-tier Explosion that covers 3 meters would melt alongside the other one. Meaning only Jaja’s and Zuzu’s icicles from the wraith were left.

Neph would feel his lips chapping, and his lungs hurting a little from the cold. He keep pushing as everything he used light magic he heated himself up a little bit, himself glowing. As he did this, he would soar in catching up to his friend, Knuckles. “ Hey, slow down a little. Lemme latch back on. ” He would say, hoping that the cover of using the npc’s large body as a cover shield against the frontal attack, Neph could register the skeletons in his field of sight, but he wouldn’t worry about them until closer enough to deal direct and physically combant against them unless, Jahan, Knux, or Zuzu does something. For now, Neph would hopefully be holding back on to Knuckles as he ran further in the dungeon.

Ability Used:

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Without wasting any time Knuckles would take three steps that invested stamina into. One would be to travel ten meters to the left of the room to the wall, the ground cracking once more as he did lifting snow behind him. The next one would be with his right leg as it pushed him 10 meters forward, and now 10 meters away from the Skeleton. At this time His body was free of passengers and nimble fingers allowed Knuckles to draw his blade as he too his next step putting him even with the skeletons. Once he was he'd use his blade to parry or block any attack the skeleton might do while he was passing it, though his body wasn't close exactly as he was 5 meters up the wall. His body would leap forward and to the right allowing him to find his way back to the middle of the room on the other side of the skeletons and thanks to his leap he was now 15 meters past them when he heard Neph call out to him.

Looking back the winged friend was trying to catch up to his quick actions. In full Knuckles was still in the lead and had outrun the attack from the wraith while using the solder as cover to make it across. He'd slow his speed down to allow Neph to catch up to him but as soon as his friend did Knuckles would bolt off again at blurring speeds, he wasn't sure what happened with the Solider and truly he didn't care.

Magoi 170/140
Stamina 360/410

A-tier: The character can now cover short gaps in an instant with a single step. (Costs 10 stamina)

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sensing the World King tense up in response to her argument, she knew that he had recognised that she was correct, even if only partially admitted this. With a faint glimmer of a smile on her lips, she looked on towards the next challenge which they had to overcome, watching Jahangir crack the sharp-edged icicles that flew at a break-neck pace towards them, before herself utilising the flower-adorned spear which she had latched to her back. Pouring magoi into its bright white magic circle, she narrowed her eyes and a pillar of water unleashed itself into this freezing hall, the force of which propelled them both with graceful power further towards their goal.

Zubaidah’s Abilties Used:

Zubaidah’s Gear:

————

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

All of them of would be stopped at 150m, none would be able to progress any further. For the voice would get it's answer. They would be unable to move, however, the wraith would be able to continue it's assault. The skeletons would try to pursue the group, they would be upon them rather soon if they resisted the room. They had to give into the question, to themselves. They would be subjected to nothing but their own raw emotions. The question would reverberate through their heads, their thoughts. Almost yelling it at them now, like it was angry almost.

"WHAT WEIGHS YOUR HEART!!!!! WHAT BOTHERS AND ACHES YOU, WHAT IS YOUR FAILURE?"

As the question would hit them like a concussion the ice wraith behind them was ready to put the group to rest. She would close her arms like a hug, commanding the cold to move. For her Cold Winter's Night to get them. She collapsed it on them using her Sweeping Mist with the cloud it would extend 50m forward. It would get them all if they didn't answer the question in time. The undead would be swept up in the attack as well it seemed.

The soldier, however, would step forward, his body was enlarged oddly, his torso and upper body inflated almost it seemed. It was slightly sharper looking under his armor as well. His voice would let out, almost booming now.

"I'm Rahja Dao, Kou native, and descendant of body manipulators. And this is Atlas

In a moment his already enlarged body would multiple in size. He stood exactly 25m tall, his arms and upper body still enlarged. His hidden tan skin was now sharp, looking like scales, a type of body armor. It was odd, his body was round almost like his top would roll over. He would look at the wraith, he was ready to hold her back.

He would then prepare his next attack, it would meet her ice. He'd likely be able to protect the tea. However, if they all wanted to survive they would need to move forward with the challenge. To reveal and revel in their failures.

DM notes: 150m left, enemies approaching and A-tier mist collapsing upon you. Must answer the question in order to proceed. Failure to give in an answer will have consequence in post.

Ice Wraith:

Icy Corpses x10:

You have 48 hours to post. After 48 hours any failure to post will result in an automatic proxy post. If any further time is needed please contact Merrze.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

"WHAT WEIGHS YOUR HEART!!!!! WHAT BOTHERS AND ACHES YOU, WHAT IS YOUR FAILURE?"

The words played back in his mind for a second time. Why could he not ignore it? What made the djinn of the dungeon focus so much into what he felt, or what bothered them. This beckoning noise was unpleasant, and on his nonchalant, and stale face the facial expression of anger formed. Corrected by his brows arching, and his nose curling. “ Knuckles, have we hit a wall? Or shall we try another way? ” Speaking to keep himself from becoming enraged at the invisible barrier before him.

Aseo, this is the second time we’ve heard this noise. It’s almost as if I’m hearing a second you, and it bothers me. We should discuss it, while we at this stalemate.’ Taavetti addressed the words, but he lacked empathy in his thoughts as it merely did not affect them, or move him alone in anyway. “ Taavetti, as we speak you piss me off. Just hearing you in this large mindscape alone, besides the random voice implying it’s tragic, and unwanted opinion on me is not going to pass. I am the highest of my class, and won’t stand for it, nor fly. But please elaborate on your census. ” Aseo, stern with his thoughts as it boomed across the boy’s mind leaving little to no effect on the facial expression on the outside for any to see.

Internal conflicts, not conflict interest. Justifying their feeling just was not them, and nothing was going to surface.

Well then as I was saying, this voice or whatever in this dungeon wants something from us. I don’t know what exactly, but being just. It will not find what it is looking for from me, so what could its hold of saying those repetitive words do for you?

The words it say. It talks of failure, Taavetti. I do not simply fail, I basket in failure easily, and none shall know about it. Gaining success in failure to me, where failure is success in my book. So I willingly, do not believe this haunting voice will get my bothers, aches, or failures.

Aseo, and Taavetti came to their conclusions. In the end, what seemed to be a wall should be gone by now since everything was addressed. Meaning him, and Knuckles should be able to press forth to get passed the skeletons if they weren’t hit by the Ice Wraith ability, before it was blocked by the npc, Rahja Dao.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

His body would seem to freeze in place as the voice echoed in her head again. Why was the voice so curious about what weighted on his heart so much. What was the goal to knowing what weighted on his soul and his regrets? His heart only felt rage from his weakness, his regrets were that he wasn't stronger. His aches were with Reim and how blind he was when he entered the country to learn how Fanalis were treated. "Myself. My weakness, and how foolish I am.." He'd mutter before the hold on his body would fade allowing his body to move forward again. Hearing Neph's words he chuckle. "Nothing to worry about I'm going to ensure you achieve what you want here, and find a way to increase myself and push past my limits once more!"

By now Knux and Neph should be well passed the skeleton and even if the wraith was coming it would have he wasn't sure about Neph's brother or the female warrior exactly was located currently or if they were still stuck. Either way Knuckles Shi was rolling forward with his resolve not reforged from an iron forge one could say. His eyes would show this for those who could see it. "I will not be stopped, I will not accept the fate I was given, I am not a tool for another to use but living weapon to break open a new path for my kind!" He'd yelled out as he moved closer to the gate seeing it's shape in the distance. He had pent up rage building within him and needed a way to take it out. If he came across an enemy he'd unleash his rage on them. He'd fight the wraith if he knew he could hit it, but from the fire wraith fight he learned he was too weak to deal with them alone, and not skilled enough to land an attack on a ghostly figure.

Magoi:170/170
Stamina: 360/410

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

An invisible hand grasped her arm from behind, the overwhelming force of the Dungeon’s magic halting her movements, binding her ankles as she was being held by the Djinn-clad Jahangir. She twisted her head towards the woman trailing ice in her wake with the suspicion of her question being the reason for this hold on her body - it seemed familiar to what those skeletons had earlier asked of her.

Even as she resisted, Zubaidah have a calm and composed answer, ‘You speak of failure as if it is just a weight to bear down upon you, but that is wrong, you close-minded fool. Failure is something that success is founded upon! Without failure, there is nothing to spur on action - it is an integral part of development. It may be now that the man known as Jynx acts in such a monstrous way, and I have given up in him, but he will see the error of his ways. I have regrets, true. But I don’t see them as failures. They are things that cannot be changed and so must be used as a step towards my goal.’

With a strange look flashing through her eyes, she once more poured a stream of magoi into her flower-adorned spear and commanded a tall pillar of rushing water to burst forth with such a strong force that they sped into the golden gate which was their goal.

Zubaidah’s Abilties Used:

Zubaidah’s Gear:

————

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When faced with the overwhelming force, the authority, and the grimness of the dungeon, their persona's pushed back. There was no revel in their sadness, there was a response. That was not how they faced their woes. It spoke louder than any of their words, how they faced themselves and the projected sadness of the room. Their answers were lock and key as the room reverberated in acceptance. The action was only rising as well.

They began to move forward however as threats loomed, Atlas stood against the world. Rahja stood there, appearing completely warped. The cold was racing, the wraith was racing towards them. Corpses were walking the land, they were going to hunt them all down if they could. Rahja had to do something, they seemed to know each other but none of them were willing to try to stop it. He would show the strength to lift the sky.

The body manipulator would place his massive hands into the earth. It as solid but he began to crush it together. However, he would start to push, roll the frozen earth forward. It was tough to form but he crushed and formed it together with an immense pressure. He rolled the earth forward as it began to grow, picking up ice, snow, whatever would stick to it as it rolled over, the intense pressure compacting it. The massive beast rolled forth the ball, soon destroying pillars. it was oddly shaped, breaking off what wouldn't fit but still growing. Until soon the sphere was almost as large as him. The sweeping mist, however, was going to collide into him.

His skin would harden as the attack was coming upon him, his allies were out of range. Dashing away, yet this was his chance to prevent the wraith from moving forward. His body started to freeze over as he and the undead raced towards each other. His armored skin and large body almost seemed like a sculpture. He couldn't hurt her, her body would move around it. You can't hurt the cold, but you can trap it. As he was within range of the sad woman he looked into her cold eyes. He slammed the ball into her. It would push the cold ghost, he was almost solid, however. He wouldn't push her back far enough.

He didn't need to be, however. the young Kou warrior would swing the rock upward. Sinking it just barely into the ceiling not to break it. However, the wraith would be trapped between the earth and the ceiling, as Atlas held it up, frozen unable to move. The force from the clash would send ice, and snow flying al the way of both ends to the hall. It would be strong enough to slightly push them but it faded soon.

Silence, silence was everywhere as the midway had been torn apart rather quickly. Large shards of rock and ice were embedded in every structure. Half the building had been destroyed by the wraith herself. With the spirit gone they would see what was out there. What the cold held. A pure white abyss, where hundreds, no hundreds of thousands of icy corpses ranging in size and shapes stood. It seemed like a trick on their minds. They stood still yet it appeared as if they were walking and moving, it seemed incomprehensible, like afterimages of the past.

They would be free to progress towards the edge of the hall, they would still feel all the sorrow but no more prodding and invading their thoughts. However they could tell the wraith would not be held forever, maybe a long time, but not forever. It would be up to them how to trek forward. However, potential had to be tapped, had to be drawn out.

The Grandeur Delusions of a Self-Sworn King, Amnesiac Angel, Wicked Witch Warrior and The Resurgent Red Lion [Main Hall/Jaja/Neph/Zuzu/Knux/KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 Gravedigger

He appeared almost instantly in front of them it seemed, not like a poof, or portal. They looked and there he was. A rather dirty and grimy young man who held a shovel. His blonde hair and dark clothing made him seem out of place. He was the gravedigger, he would give them the chance to hear him out or let them fly right by. His offer would still be available to all who wished to play in his game.

"It's a shame about that guy, gave himself to give some strangers a chance to move forward. You could save him, but sadly the only way to do it would is to play my game. The Wraith would be gone and you'd guys would be at the end of the room if you so wish, or I can get you a way out."

His shovel would strike the ground as he spoke, his voice oddly playful but there was a truth to it. They could tell that there was truth to his words. It was odd, there was no sense of trickery, it was like looking at a person and seeing their motivations on paper. It was odd aura the man gave off, there was no reason for him to lie, however, the request seemed odd. Like he was just some eccentric who wanted to have fun. It would only seem odder as coffins would raise from the ground as his shovel struck it.

He would wave his hands over to the caskets and speak once more, a looming seriousness to his offer, but something beckoning about it. "All you gotta do is rest in these as they carry you to the gate. It'll put you to sleep, and give you some things to think about and possibly the answer how to save that young man. If you don't find out that's fine, it'll be a free ride, the only thing here to lose is his life which will most likely be forfeit if none of you play this game."

It was true, it was the only way to save the man. It was their choice however, they were still 150m from the goal, soon to only be 100m away if they kept up the speed. He would get them there faster likely. The game was ready as 4 caskets rested above the ice as the man made them levitate.

Were they ready to play?

DM notes:
Rahja is going to die within 3 posts unless one person chooses to play, better chances with more people. There is nothing to lose, only the chance to win. 150m away at Undertaker, 100m away if you keep going.

Undertaker:

Players have 48 hours to respond to proxy, after 48 hours if they have not posted there will be a proxy autopost continuing the thread for those who have posted.[/quote]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum