Open For Business[VOIDED]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Open For Business[VOIDED] Empty Open For Business[VOIDED] 23/09/18, 08:44 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

[This thread has been dropped. Both parties agreed to have the events be voided from having ever taken place.]

The inn's stores were fully stocked and its rooms were furnished. The stables had plenty of hay and water. The market stalls had been erected and a few merchants agreed to sell their goods there. The garden had been fenced off and hidden by the inn and another large structure. A stone tower which stood in the corner had been closed off to the public despite being the prominent landmark that helps travelers find their way here. This was the Koval Estate and it was surrounded by tall  1m thick earthen walls.

A pair of large wooden gates on either side of the compound  were currently being opened. There wasn't even a proper road to the outpost yet so the morning dew was scatter off grass as the doors pushed open. Today was the first day that this meeting place for magicians and goi to come together in peaceful equality would open itself up to outsiders. With construction and logistics completed all that was left was to see if it could be successful.

Though the sun had only just begun to peek up over the horizon, Zion still stood near the west entrance looking out towards Magnostadt waiting impatiently. He didn't know when they could expect their first patron so he resolved to wait there until the first person arrived. As the owner, how could he not be present for the grand opening after all? The white haired magician had sent fliers throughout the city so now all he could do was wait for someone curious about them to come visit.

Flyer:

Last edited by Zion on 09/11/18, 05:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2Open For Business[VOIDED] Empty Re: Open For Business[VOIDED] 07/10/18, 06:50 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

my foolishness, and my damned mistake

now we're here—really, what a deadly mistake

Hm, hm, hm~ Heads or tails...hm...? Such angry shouting...? Whatever could be going on to elicit such a loud response? Eh? What an angry expression~.

And a one! And a two! And a three! Aaaaand——

"Hey! You!"

Ah...is he yelling at me? Jeez, isn't that a bit of a strong reaction? It's not like I let loose a bunch of rabid dogs in his house. Oh, wait... I did. Oops.

"Oh well~"

Besides, isn't it his fault for leaving the door unlocked~? Getting inside didn't even require the lockpicks I had (ironically) stolen from my silly thieving brother, Ephraim. It was so easy—really, just a bit of a push and swish! Open sesame! And yet still the shouts? That is simply unreasonable! Ugh, what a piece of shit. And the best way to confront such unreasonably is, of course, a great ol' smile! The man's reaction is immediate. "What are you smilin' for, you disrespectful brat!"

Hum, hum, hum~

...Hold on—brat!? Really pullin' out the big ones, aren't'ch'ya. Pffft! B r a t! Wow, fuck—that's just—fucking hell, talk about pitiful! Almost as bad as a certain someone...

"Watch yourself!"

...I really have to stop saying things out loud. Eh, it pisses 'em off so, heh, who cares. Ngh, stupid hair... Remind me why I keep it long...? Fuck, I gotta get it cut soon...

Eh? What's this...? This load of horse manure dares touch me...? Haha, how stupid of him~

Swish!

What a pleasant sound~ Efufufu, daggers are so lovely. Why in the world would I ever have chosen to use what amounted to a club as a weapon is beyond me! I must've been some sort of pathetic brute back then. God, I'm so relieved I got out of that phase eventually.

...Ah...I think...there's blood on my shoes...Gotta keep up the smile...gotta keep up the smile...gotta keep up the smile... "Eh, heh, heh..."

Welp. All adults gotta die eventually, right? So it's not really much if I speed it up a tad bit, right~?

~{ little birdie, little birdie }~

Wistl'n as you stroll, wistl'n as you stroll~ They're looking at me so weirdly... Ahhh, perhaps it's the blood~? Well, they should get a load of this! When the blood-stained dagger flashes before the onlookers, they turn their heads away immediately. Good, good~ Jeez, such a rude crowd. Going around, staring so blatantly at me.

...Hm? What's this pretty little flyer~?

"A place built by magicians and goi working together in harmony."

Well... fuck. Magicians? Goi? Workin' together in harmony? I gotta see this immediately. As if goi and magicians could ever truly work in harmony. Humans would always fear magicians and magicians would always raise their noses toward humans. Distrustful witches! Lowlives! Fucking hell, the very thought about the entire ridiculous conflict is givin' me a headache. Still, a place where the two races could coexist harmoniously... Even if it's just one small place, it's fine to check it out briefly, right? Better not get those hopes up though... Goi and magicians... they didn't get along too well no matter the rules. They better have some guards n' stuff. But of course, they'd likely be magicians... Jeez, running this sort of thing—definitely more trouble than it's worth. But... it is practically a breeding ground for trouble (at least for me). That is, if anyone decided to show up. They better, after I'm takin' the time to look around.

"You there!"

Eh...? Oh, shit. Fuck, I ain't dealing with sticky ol' bees right now. Gotta get the fuck outta here. Hey, hey, maybe I ought to visit that place while I’m at fleein' the city~. Hm, settled then. Whatever the fuck this place is called here I come! Better be prepared you poor, poor sods~

~{ run away, fly }~

Oh, hey! Look! There's a person in front of a large ass tower. Wait, woah, that's where the inn is!? Jeez, that's fuckin'—whatever, whatever. That just makes it more interesting, doesn't it? Who is it that this tower belonged to before again...? Oh yeah, oh yeah! It was that Koval person! Truly an interesting man. Least people keep sayin'. Never got the chance to meet him in person...pity. Fuck, he must've been as reclusive as me! ...When did the old man die...? Can't quite remember... Ah, Schwartz ḿ͉u͔̎s̱̓t͙͗ b̬̌͘ͅȇ̥̟̐ ̱̆s̘̊o d̡̛̯͐is̰̭͆̌ạ͎̖̑̀̕p̥̐̋͜p̣̈́oi̭̍͐͢ṉ͒͢͞t̏͢ed̬̑.͇͖̍͝.͚͉̓̚.̟̳̳͈̈͌̔̈́ ̦́̑ͅH͉̯̼̝̔̓̽̚e̟̳͇̒̂͆ ̨͈̝̎̽̏ä̮͈̖́̉̕l͈̻͍̿̏̏̚͜wa̮̬͔̥͆͆̉͘͟͞ys̗͠ w̺̙̬̦̱̎͛́̆͠a̼͚͓̘̹̋͛̂͐͊ş͇͕̹̀̾̊̓ ̧͋g̜͓̀̚ǫ̣̯͉̲̤͗̃̊̄̕͠ï̢̛̛͓̺͌͐͜͟͝ͅñ̝̱̀g̻̜͇̫͎̫͒͑̄̓͒͘ ̡͙͔̟̲̽̀̾̏͠ô̠͎̘̘̝̿̂̎̕n̛͎̺͖̥̝̄̇̐̌ ͔̑a͢͝b͍̲̫̳̅͌̌̊o̜̗̗̔̊͘u̳̠̞̱̼̼͓̎̂̇̌̔͂̐t ͓̣̰̀̀͠h̡̭̯̖̱̔̇̉͟͠͡͡o͔͖͎͙͔͐̍̆͐͘w̹͍͒̀ ̢̡̧͉̙̼̲̪̎̎̓̈́̈́͒͝͠ö̲̥͚͎̙̝̯́̄̑̑͒̍́͛͢n̠͕̗͔̽̃̂͝ȩ̮̼̗̼͗̂̂͘̕ ̝̝̹̆̀̉s̠̲͔̫̅͒̚̕h͚͒ou̧͓̹͛̌́l̥̗̬͔̜̬͉̊̆͂͌͛̋̑̚͢d͍̝̔́͜͟͠͞ ͈͔͔̭̟̑͋̿̋͂͗̂͜͟ȧ̧̛̫͚̯̃̉l͖̬͇͆̕͠w̳̏a̮͙̘͓̔̈́͠͠y̡̳̘̤̭̘̝̙̤̒͛̑̐̆͗̿̉͞͡ͅs̤̊ ̳̦̙̹̝̳̏̐͂̂̓́ř̝̞̫́̾̃͟e͔̊m̰̓e̛̥̙͈͓̝̿̾͑̑m̯͙̭͐̊̿̚ͅb̟̽ĕ͈͇̬͖̥͖͈̀̀̎͆͘͝r ̧͙̮̗̼̮̞́̓͗̊͒͐̃͠ͅt̨̛̪͓̭̳͔͚̆̂̔̐̎͛ĥ̢̢̡̛̼̫͎̜̦̼͔̂͑͊͒͑͗́̓e ̺̻̈́̓p̨̧̣͓̺̥̺̻̋̈͋̌͊͂̒̚͜͜͡͝ȩ̧̗̝͈̜͍̪́̇̌̋̍͒̇͋͒ͅo̳̤̲͓̪̔̾͒͆͡p̡̢̧̘̪̗͇̠̬̉̑̃͐̐̇̓̄͆̓ͅl̢̡̛̥̰̲̪̦̙̰̤̠̐̽͋͐̔̕̕̕̚̕ë̗́̏͢ ͖͇̠̼̆͛̓͐̿̾̕͟͟͟ẁ̲̥͇͛͗h̩̦̥̪̖͓̆̈͂̔̅͡ȯ̭ c̡̳͎̜̐̾͊̚ǎ̮̖͇̫̠̲͔̬̳̀͌̍͐͌̍͠͡m̧̟̻͚̜̹͉̥̠̺͐̿̓̍̀͆̅̽̉̚é̡̛̛̠̩̻̖͍͇͈̰̟̪̺͑͑̿͂̅̄͂̾́͜͠ ̳̬̖̜̺̲̠̘̺͎̝̯̬͐͆̔̑́͛̒̍͛̑̃̆̍b̀͜e̛̬̬̹̼̗̤̿̉͗̃͡f̨̨̳͇͕͔͎͑̾͆̽̌̐̆́͢or̨̡̭̺̖͕̠͓͉̟̹̺̤̯̓̈͊̽̾̈́̑͋͌́̀̕͞͞e̯̰͉̜̫͛̅́̆̉ ̧͇̹͓̮̺̠̈́͂̐̑́͒̔û̙̖͇̩̦̯̺̫̪̥̍̐̅̄́̂͗̓́s̢̺̫͍̫̖̺̊͂̿̒̚͠͝ ̨̹̞̠͙̯̮͇̫͇̮̆̂̌̐̃͆̊̆͒̂̃͛̋͟ͅa̻̹̦̓͂͌ǹ̡̧̩̥̮̤͖͔̫̭̮͍͙͙̑́́͆̀͒̈́̌̋̆͛͋͞d̛̖̼̙͕̜̣̮͊͑̒̿̏͡ ͈͙͉̑͌̋̄ͅṱ̣̫͔͙͇͉̳̞͗͆̓͌̌̽͆̈̕h̥͙̖̱̭̘̟̼̥̦̝̲͓͓̓̓̿̏̎̓̅͋̋̐̽̓͆́̕͜͞ͅã͙̯̪̭̍̄̒̈͜t̨̞͉̣̟̤̪̬̰̦̊̿͂̌͋̾̓̍͋̑̚ͅ ̬̞̖̟̤̮̟̻͓͇̳̫̤̻̇͑͑̐̒̆͐̍͆͋̏̇͛͘͘͟͢͡ş̺͇̬͎̪̗̜̤̼̪͎̱̗͕͓͓͊̈̿̆̍̃̾̔͂̂͂͐͑̌̋͌̍o̡̧͉̗͖̪̣̭̘̬̹̬̣̲̅̃̽͑̿̎̅̆̄̽̏̈́͜͜͢͠͞͞͠͝r̡̨͎̪͔̙̣͖̙̖̲̠͔̫̘̿̋̓̊̈́͗̾̋̎͋͊̇̂͌̕͝͠ͅͅt͉̗̣̞̼̹̣̘̺̜̳̪̟̼̹̰̂͗̓̍͊̌̑̇̌͒́̇̃̄͒̚͟͝ ͓̗̫͙̝̮̤̲̠̙̙͍̜̲̩̥̣̆̽̾͂̃̓̀͊̂̃͌͐͘͘͝͝͞o̦͔͎̥̱̘͚̫̜̞̻͙̞̝͓͛̌́̄͊̀̑̉̀̿̏̓͊͊̕̕͜͡ͅf̧̢̢̨͇͚̯͓̺̹̪̪̪̹̼̗͆̾̾͛͂͒̈́̌̄̇̀̂͛͘̚͢͞͡ ̧͈̖͎̰͍̭͔̯̯̠͕̺͓͍̳̆̄̏̋͛̅̆̔̉̈̒̓́̀͢͠͠͡s̼͎̯̝̳̳͇̯͔̖̝̦̝̪̱̆̓̌̈̈͆́͋̐̆͆̔̒͒͘͜͟͝͝h͙̪̦͎̩̦̹̬͚̹̹͕̼͇̹̰̓́̿̆͒̿̉̃̑͌͋͌̊̎̈̚͠ͅį̮̞̜̖̩͕͎̫͔̬̹̠̥̮̲̞̿͆̅̏̓̈̇̀̌̏͋̀͆̆̍̚͞t̥͈̝̼͔̦̯̮̺̫̤̱̘̟̣̭̐̍̈͌͊͊̒̔̈́̓͊̄́́̊̅͝ͅ.̢̨̻̭̗̝̣̺̘͇͖̖̲̻̦̇̆̇̈́̽̇̈̾̀̌̈́̾̋̽̚͘͜͢͠.̢͍͙͚̰̪̦̗̫̟̩̜̭͖̄͂̔̅͆͗̉̑̀̾͗́̒̒͑͛̈͜͜ͅ.̨̣̞̹͔̣̻̲̥͙͇̣̳̤͚̩̖͆̌̇́̍͗̅̽̍̔̒̈̌̀̀͡͠

RUNRUNRUN YOU CAN'T RUN FORE——

Shut up silly glitch text~ I'm not running at all, and quite frankly, it's quite offensive that you would even suggest that! Now be a good glitchy text and go back to bed, okay~?

FOOLFOOLFOOL YOU——

Now! About that tower~ Who in the world inherited that old guy's shit anyway? He even had a child in the first place!? Hm, hm, and even so, the research that old man did has'ta be vast. Magnostadt just handed it over to whatever fucking heir this dead man had? Poor kiddo must've had to fight for it. But uh... god, what a miracle he was even able to succeed. And so he turns the place into an inn for goi and magicians alike...doesn't it seem too much like an insult...? Eh, maybe this guy was one of those hippies who thought goi and magicians could get along and shit. Of course, given the whole reason Magnostadt was built and the fact that this guy was one of its founders...maybe he had a change of heart later in life...? Or maybe his kid was just that much of a naive idiot. Welp, bout'a find out, yeah?

"Hey, you!" Wavy wavy wavy—so kiddie can't miss me, yeah? "Are you the owner of this place?"

tags: @Zion
notes: just a side note, but ariel hasn't exactly... cleaned up yet ._. you're disgusting ariel pls clean up goddammit

3Open For Business[VOIDED] Empty Re: Open For Business[VOIDED] 07/10/18, 10:19 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

It wasn't too long before a few curious magicians started to arrive but most of the mornings first patrons were actually people from the plains looking to trade goods. Zion beamed with joy and hurried to greet each new arrival with modest hospitality and an eagerness to answer any questions they might have. After running around for a couple hours the initial nervousness felt in the doll faded and he become fully immersed in his role. Zion stood in front of his tower feeling confident that he could make the outpost work after such a smooth opening. "I feel like I can put my fears that this place might attract trouble to rest if things keep going so well!" Excited by the prospect, Zion couldn't help but exclaim aloud to himself happily.

As if on cue from a devil, the white haired magician with the body of a young man but a mind of a youth caught sight of a new arrival. A red haired man dressed with the extravagance of an artist or an eccentric. Splatters of red adorned their clothing but the possibility of it being gore didn't cross the innocent mind of the doll. He had seen blood before, but never had he witnessed a person covered in the spray of victims. Since there were other guests the rest of estate staff were busy leaving Zion to greet the man who seemed to be rather enthusiastic with his body language. "Welcome, welcome, I certainly am the owner of this fine estate, Zion Koval!" Zion gave a polite bow with his answer before gesturing towards the market place.

"You sir, appear to be a bold painter! Could I interest you in some natural dyes from the plains? One could say the way the goi mix plants and pigments to make them is a unique kind of "magic" all on its own! You are sure to appreciate the vibrancy of the colors~"

Confidence in his voice and smiles upon his face, Zion greeted the stranger oblivious to the danger the individual posed and to the storm that wasn't long behind him.

4Open For Business[VOIDED] Empty Re: Open For Business[VOIDED] 07/10/18, 09:56 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

"You sir, appear to be a bold painter!"

...Well, I am somethin' of the liking. Bold? I'd like to think so. I'm no pansy, that's for sure—and I'll cut off the tongues of anyone who says otherwise~! And I certainly color things red wherever I go. Hm, I quite like it, heh heh~ It fits well, and besides painters are all about deliberate and elegant actions, no? Though some may call them 'messy', painters have simply reached a higher level of sophistication—for who else could amalgamate the technical and creative so seamlessly into one profession? It is thought of as a fine, delicate, and thoughtful process—and indeed it is! But simultaneously it is a work brought about from purposeful and skilled hands. Doesn't it summarize my style succinctly? That's right, I am a 'painter' who creates bold art the shade of deep rose! But my medium isn't plants—no, no, I prefer a far richer source—blood. The shades are all so distinct, and no plant could ever capture the vividness of blood, nor could they ever truly evoke the same emotions. Truly, nothing can compare!

"I'm afraid not. I'm not interested in any such dyes." Smiles come all too naturally—wouldn't it once bother me? Not anymore, it seemed. Don't it make things feel more distant, though...? Eh, such musings are but a waste of time. I've spent too much time on them as it is...

"I heard of this place of yours and thought it might be interesting to look around. Hope you don't mind~"

notes: oh nose zion ur too... ;w; this cant end well

5Open For Business[VOIDED] Empty Re: Open For Business[VOIDED] 10/10/18, 04:00 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Determined to have a smooth opening day, Zion did not let his guess failing to hit the mark get him down. Maintaining the polite attitude of one dealing with a "customer" the white haired young man nodded gently and swept his open palm slowly gesturing to the rest of the outpost. "Of course, feel free to look around and take your time." It was a fine act, but deep inside Zion lamented his inability to correctly guess the man's profession. Somewhere in the back of his mind he tried to puzzle out what is was that he had missed but to no immediate benefit. "Might I recommend a cool drink from the inn's tavern? The garden out back just bloomed last night and there is a fine view from most of the rooms, including the dining hall." Taking the teachings of Jericho to heart, Zion would try to subtly suggest a course of action that would involve spending some money without being too pushy.

Zion would then give a smiling nod to Ariel and start to move on to inspect the rest of the facilities assuming the red haired stranger had nothing more to ask of him. Humming whimsically to himself, the owner of the estate would happily stroll past the murderer he'd just welcomed into his home. Zion's first order of business was to go find Jericho and figure out how things were going so far. The old logistic expert would have a much better grasp of it than Zion after all. As the doll made his way over to the stables he would be interrupted by one of the goi staff members. "Mr. Koval, please come to the gate quickly!" The young man was trying to keep his voice hushed but the urgency made it hard to suppress. Zion looked towards the western gate where a few magicians stood waiting and grimaced. The estate manager, Jericho, was already there meeting them which meant that whatever they wanted required Zion directly.

"What is it this time?..."

Magnostadt had powerful people who had made themselves enemies of Zion. His first suspicion was that these magicians were here to cause trouble for him at the behest of his foes. Even so, the doll was still weak and simply could not afford to throw away all decorum with the magician's city. He hurried on over to the gate where he politely greeted the three magicians. "Welcome to the Koval Estate, how can I help you?" The doll gave a slight bow of respect as he looked to his side where the estate managed, Jericho stood. The old wizened steward glanced back at Zion and signaled with his expression that things weren't good. Zion gulped down his fears and forced his smile forward waiting to hear what the magician's had to say.

There were two men and one woman among the trio who had come knocking. The younger male and the female were both Second Kodor in the academy while the older man leading them wore a First Kodor badge proudly. He was the person placed in charge of dealing with Ariel and banged the ground with his staff as he began to speak.

"I am Reiss, this is Cassandra and Kalim. I will get straight to the point, there was a slaughter this morning. Witnesses saw the suspect leaving Magnostadt by the east gate. The only thing for miles east of Magnostadt is your outpost. Out of respect for your "father" I wanted to inform you before we investigate. We will be taking liberty to conduct a search now."

Without waiting for a reply, the older magician walked past a frozen Zion who seemed to be stuck in an awkward smile. There was only one thought on the young magician's mind. DISASTER! The background thoughts that pondered Ariel's profession became priority and was dragged to the forefront of Zion's mind. "Dyes!? Paint!? How could I be so foolish, that wasn't a painter! That was a killer!" If that was the case then shouldn't he report it to them immediately? Zion turned around and blurted out the leader's name only to catch himself, "Mr. Reiss!....Um, please do take your time and enjoy the facilities while you're here~ Hehehe..."

Not one to miss the awkwardness of Zion's laugh, Jericho leaned in and whispered, "Do we have a problem?" The white haired youth sighed and shook his head. "It's less of a problem and more of a calamity...Tell me, what do you think will happen if the culprit was found here?" The smiles were all gone as Zion softly replied in a grim tone. The older magician pursed his lips in concern. He was no fool and could pick up that Zion implied the man they were looking for was indeed here. "I imagine your enemies would find some way to make it into a scandal for you. What shall we do?" Though Jericho was a steward with years of experience, he had shut himself away from the world before Zion came to his door. He would give advice when he had it and could handle the day to day management of the estate on his own with ease. But ultimately for important decisions like this the old man deferred to the youth.

After a moment of silence, Zion resolved himself to a decision. Even if he was innocent, this would be used to slander him as guilty. So he may as well become guilty to avoid being accused. To commit a crime in order to avoid being unjustly accused of a crime, it was a strange choice to make. Zion had doubts but he could not afford to be implicated in a murder currently. It wouldn't just destroy the outpost he was trying to build, it would likely place him in the hands of his enemies. For the sake of survival, Zion smiled nervously and declared, "Well...no choice...we make sure they don't find their man." Jericho could tell Zion wasn't fully convinced of his own plan but nodded nevertheless as he also felt that was their only move once the greater picture was considered.

6Open For Business[VOIDED] Empty Re: Open For Business[VOIDED] 17/10/18, 09:13 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Poor, silly, and naive kid. Gotta wonder if he’d be so ready to let me in his doors if he was any smarter to realize the medium I use is blood. Haha—nah, he'd be dumber to prevent me. 'Sides, like he's actually got the means to stop me. So what if he's the Koval kid? He's probably stinking rich—Dad gotta have been loaded with money—and enough to pay guards and the likes. But as if they were anything to me. I'd get in anyway. They wouldn't be able to stop me. I'm quite strong, thank you very much. A pity that pretty scythe was taken from me—I'd be slinging spells and slashes all around and nobody'd even so much as be able to touch me. But daggers are cool too. Although, maybe I should go steal myself a better weapon. This one is nice but it's so boring. Jeez, could I 'ave gotten a more dull dagger?

...Hm…? Someone's being too loud. Ah… So quickly, eh? Well, that didn't take them long at all. Although I did manage to get here and fit in a brief conversation so then again… Took em longer than I expected from them. What a bunch of letdowns. But I really can't go up against Reiss… Not without my staff anyway. This dagger'll only get me so far. Fuck. I might have to run. Or… That silver-haired owner… Hmhm, maybe I could convince him to give me his staff~? Then surely I could engage Reiss! And of course, kill him. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° How to get his staff…? I could just threaten that kitty but that might make him a complicated factor later on.

…ugh…too bothersome, jeez…

They'll probably rope kitty into their search since he is this fine establishment's owner. I'll probably have to avoid him. Or…do I? Why, now that I think about it, I don't think I do have to avoid him. Oh, oh, oh. Perfect! Simply perfect! ˚✧₊⁎( ⁰ω⁰ )⁎⁺˳✧༚ Truly, what a poor, silly, and naive kid. I've done nothing but bring him a tedious amount of trouble, huh? But I'm sure the kitty can bear a little more trouble, aye? No…? Too bad, 'cuz he will whether he likes it or not ☆. Or die. Dying is fine too. Death is fun, kiddies!

Open For Business[VOIDED] DsBNv2w

He's definitely going to start lookin' for me. Now all I have to do is wait. Then con 'em out of his staff! Well, I'm not actually going to con him… I don't really need to after all. Well… it might be considered a con… Eh, whatever. Fuck semantics.

notes: haha thanks for offering your staff up to this bloodthirsty, murderin magician : ). all sacrifices are appreciated.

7Open For Business[VOIDED] Empty Re: Open For Business[VOIDED] 24/10/18, 07:44 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Resolved to handle the problem discretely, Zion instructed Jericho to go with Reiss and the others to keep them busy. The group had gone to the stables first as it was the closest structure. Zion headed straight to the labtower instead in order to retrieve his staff in case the killer decided to give him trouble. The Communion Rod had served him well in the past six months. It was far from the best staff in the world but it was of fine craftsmanship and served its role as a magical medium without issue. With that trusted tool in hand Zion then emerged from the tower and looked to his right to see that Reiss and his team were moving fast. They were already moving away from the stables and towards the marketplace with Jericho trailing behind them acting as courteously as he could.

Seeing this the white haired doll sighed and turned to his left heading towards the tavern he had suggested Ariel go visit. Hoping the bloody man was still there, Zion opened the door and stepped inside the large greeting space where the staff welcomed him happily. These were not the greetings of an oppressed worker, nor those of greed. Zion smiled and returned the casual words with the tone and bearing of a friend. Contrary to Ariel’s assumption, there was no family fortune funding this place or the people working the facilities. They had come together with a common goal and built the place using hard work rather than deep pockets. So when Zion asked the staff about the whereabouts of Ariel they were happy to point Zion in the right direction.

The large dining hall and bar had a few people enjoying themselves, but among them there was only one who mattered to Zion right now. Thankfully the fact that he had brought his staff didn’t seem to raise any alarms with anyone yet as it was natural for him to do so from time to time. Spotting the “artist” off to the corner by himself, Zion slowly walked up to Ariel and stopped two arms length away. The jovial attitude the killer held was amiable before but now it was just creepy after learning of the twisted intentions behind it. ”Come with me…” Zion said in a stern voice as he shot Ariel a sharp gaze to let him know that his cover was blown despite the doll not making a scene of it yet.

After issuing the “command” Zion turned on his heel and headed out a back door to the garden where the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. The young magician walked up to the stone slab at the center of the garden where his father was cremated and then turned around to face the killer determined to confront him. ”I won’t ask why you’ve come here, but you need to leave….now.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum