You are not connected. Please login or register

Fallen Stars[Social]. [Neph x Knuckles].

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bullet Points:

Zuungalant Village:

A Reborn Prince vs The Fiery Red Comet

It was a chilling breeze outside this today, he strolled along the path rubbing his forearms back and forth like he was moisturizing them. Stopping his movements, and rising his head towards the northeast over hearing massive noises. Walking over loose rocks, and bare twigs, they snapping underneath his bare feet. Anyone who would see the boy, would notice how he hasn’t eaten properly in weeks it looked, or had a bath. Dirt, dried blood, and stains from sleeping on leaves covered the boy. His already dark skin took on a darker tone from the dirt getting in all his crannies, and then the added sun rays on his skin just complimented it even better.

Even looking in this piss poor state, the boy held onto a witchdoctor bag, with it storing a large white branch, one pair of gauntlets, a pocket watch, ambrooch, and two small blue and red vials. How he obtained such a random assortment of items was a mystery itself. How random? He would not know as to how he came across them, but that was for another tale. His path of dirt turning into tile, and the noise become loud sounds of triumph. A feast? A battle won? A few things ran through the two minds inside his one body, and they stopped him from continuing. Speaking to one another.

What do you say too this? Should we enter this… uh... ” Aseo, would speak to Taavetti’s project inside the mind of the boy. Turning the eye of the body, and looking at the name of the village, Taavetti would speak himself. “ We should find a place to bathe, clean up ourselves, and find something worth while.” Taavetti, said to Aseo. Nodding to one another, they begun walking once more now up the stone steps. The feeling on their feet of the stone sent a cold shiver up the spine. Stone was a completely different substance than dirt, leaving the dirt covered feet to start becoming blister like as he pressed onward.

Cranes flew over head, music played loudly, and children ran the street laughing without a care. Merchants from the plains, and the jade dragon mountains sold their belongings. Guards cleared roads, and certain paths leading towards the center of the huge city like village. Running through his mind with two people to give each their own opinion, had a great feeling about heading in that direction as many people did. Following the crowd, they had hoped to catch what was happening. From one perspective, it was a festival, from another it was a contest happening, and one man speaking loudly off a box. He had a long chin bread, and two sharp whiskers off the top of his lip. Many had gather in front of him, and others lead off the side of him to a courtyard from what he could see.

Here in the one and only Zuungalant Town! We have the Small Time League Of Fighting for all those able praticineers! Use your items, use your weapons, DO NOT KILL, win prizes, lose pride! All shall be shown in the courtyard beyond hahaha. Sign Up behind me, and be prepared for your challenge as they could even be a friend.

Aseo, and Taavetti both looked at one another. Their eyes syncing together, speaking once to one another. “ Let’s test this vessel out, We need to know what we did in weeks of starving and walking accomplished for us. ” Aseo said to Taaveti, with him following up. “ Hate to say this, but I agree that we need to this see how our training works. ” In the mindscape they spoke, and ducked back and forth behind people trying to get into the courtyard to sign up. If they were to dig deeper into the mind scape, a small green ball of light found itself on the ground, softly mumbling to itself like it was another consciousness.

“Are you here to sign up? “

g...gah… gaa...ga.h… yeah!.... Ga?!

His eyes big, and his smile even bigger. Even though it was hard for them to speak which is crazy considering one of them is a body manipulator. They proved to sign up, and they sent him directly to the shower room. Taking a few moments, to almost an hour they had groomed, given him shoes, shorts, and a shirt. The boy had been a make over, and showing off his actually facial features than that of a total hobo. All was left for the sign up was a name in which they didn’t give the vessel yet. Shoved to the center of stage, they would await the person their too fight. None cheered as they all looked at how little and young the boy was, given having two seventeen year olds in his mind, they only saw the other appearance instead of the inner. Both of those didn’t matter as he was also a foreigner doing battle in their courtyard arena, and he would need to put on a good show.

You have 20 minutes to meet your opponent in the center stage. You may speak to each other beforehand before the ringing of the bell, or you may hold your left hand up and start the duel immediately with the ringing of the bell as the start for both options. Good Luck.

A judge would say, as he has a grace period to meet his opponent, or not.

Word Count: ----/----

Magic Weapon: 2/2:

Magic Items: 3/3:

Regular Items
Wand + Mask:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

This was the first stop for the veteran warrior, his quest to seek out new ways of fighting and fighting the best had brought him here to Kou, however, this was a tucked away village, on his travels up here he heard the rumors from other travelers speaking of the festival. This would be a good way to get his name more out there. Knuckles had made a name for himself within the country of Reim, mostly with his brutal fighting style in the Coliseum, this seemed like that type of match but with a no killing rules. Since it was laid out to be something to celebrate Knuckles took an interest.  Knuckles would walk into the village and followed the path leading out to the sign-up desk, the fanalis would look down to the ground as he waited in line. He wondered just who he might get to fight.

Once reaching the desk the man asked if he was here to enter the fighting contest, with a grin Knuckles signed his name as he spoke. "Of course, I hope you have fighters that can give me a thrill." There was the cocky attitude from the warrior he was dubbed the Savage of Reim's Coliseum but he doubted anyone here would know that.   After signing up he was taken to his waiting area, he knew this country had just seen war but this place seemed to be unaffected by it. It sounded like they missed out on some fun, but of course, he was one of the few who longed for a fight.  It wasn't long that he had to wait, it seemed like he was one of the last to enter, which just seemed to allow him to be placed in of the few first bouts.

Listening to the man Knuckles would walk out to the fighting stage, nothing fancy like in Reim just an area like a stage where they would fight. Those who looked at the man could see he was dressed with only a gold-plated set of armor over his waist and thighs. No shoes, or a shirt, but he had many weapons. His shield was already worn on his left arm, his short sword laying in the slot which was made to hold his blade.  A small black hammer with a magic circle laid on the small of his back, handle facing to the left side of his body.  On the upper part of his back, a large 1 meter by 1-meter steel plated yo-yo, it's size alone left people wondering how the hell he was carrying this thing, not to mention all the other gear on his body.   This was the list of his warrior weapons, not even everything he carried. One his right hand was a glove that fired darts, he had 5 darts in total on the glove and it fired only one at a time currently. These usually would be paired with his cherry Number five poison that caused blindness for a short time.  The man was a walking armory, and he used all these items and weapons when he battled offering a wide range for attacks and defensive skills.

Longing to do battle he watched his opponent enter the fighting area, the man looked inhuman, must have been part of his fighting gear to place fear into his foes, the wings alone seemed to be a feature they looked real, but also like a prop.  He had seen clown and Knights, many things that seemed to add to the show. Knuckles took his right hand and ran it through his hair as he stopped 10 meters away from the fighter. He had a bag and some other things on his person that Knuckles took note of. They were allowed 20 minutes to talk to each other if they chose to, he didn't want to be rude to the customs here so he lowered his upper body a bit while smirking.

Greetings warrior, I'm Knuckles Shi a member of the Fanalis race and proud warrior from Reim. " He stood up as his emerald colored eyes looked into the man. There was something familiar about this guys aura, but it was different.  It didn't matter really, just something he felt. "Let's put on a grand show, and good luck to you." He awaited a reply if there was one.

Sword:

Shield:

Crimson Comet:

Dart Gun:

Items:

Magic Weapons:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Aseo, be cautious of this fighter. I know of him from my previous life, in which you ruined. He is Knuckles Shi, aka Red Comet. A strong fanalis combatant in the coliseums; His wits, fighting IQ, and strength are to be feared. I wonder if, Ganbo here.

Taavetti would say over to the puzzled, Aseo. Through the eyes of the boy, both of the pre-adults looked over at the well equipped fanalis gladiator. He knew all too well of seeing the man’s skill set in the coliseums, remembering the fierce skills shown in the arena that day, and how each one of his weapons played a part. Scanning over the yo-yo, hammer, gloved hand, shield, and his sword inserted in the slot along the shield. He overcame himself with silence, but would it hurt to actually speak to his previous life friend? All three of them puzzled, reached for their chin.

Ga..ga.. Knuckles Shi. A fanalis, and from Reim? I assume you don’t recognize me… Ah…?! ” Coughing through his words, and sounding sort of distorted as the two tones weren’t in sync, but he’d continue. “ Ah..ahem! I, Taavetti Bastet, and I, Aseo Asehi. Reintroduce myself, and introduce myself. Where’s Ganbo? ” The two tones fighting for a singular sound as he introduced himself as both of the identities instead of one new founded person.

Now that he got his formailites out the way, and he’d assumed Knuckles would go through a shock before asking another question. They would be done with the greeting, and grace period. He would listen to Knuckles, reply to Ganbo’s whereabouts, and if he was had any about the fusion.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Knuckles heard his friends name he'd glare at the odd talking man-beast. Its voice was disturbing and its frail frame was looking as if it would collapse at any second. Balling his right fist up he'd look dead set into the boy's eyes. "Do you talk me for some sorta fool huh!? Taavetti had long white locks and a beautiful dark complexion." Knuckles looked the boy up and down. "I'm not sure what trick you think I'm going to fall for, but they are going to stop right here!" The ground where Knuckles stood would break and crumble once he pushed off, his A tier speeds were seen as blurs to most people, as his body B lined for the boy Knuckles would take in a deep breath, holding it until it was the right moment. As he appeared before the boy the loud roar of the Fanails race would be let out. Instead of stopping once he'd reached the boy he'd tackle him to the ground, he was angry. Someone was trying to use the name of a good friend of his, and in such a way that was sickening. This boy might have had features that looked like Taav a bit, but this was not his dear friend whom he comes to trust his own life with and watched grow as a strong warrior. This was not the man he had slain beast and took into the Arena to do battle with Ganbo. Then it even had the nerve to bring Ganbo up! He wasn't sure what Magic this guy was using to get this information or if Knuckles was just that popular but he wasn't having it at all.

If his tackle and roar combo was successful this would place Knuckles in a position of dominance where he could let his right fist go off. He'd started with a hammer fist swinging it down like an axe towards the face of his opponent with full strength. The same strength that would be able to punch holes in castle walls. It was a deadly swing to the head, not that Knuckles was trying to kill him in a single blow, but he was pretty angry at the moment.

If this combo had Missed Knuckles would turn to face his opponent, drawing his sword and placing his shield in front of him. He'd be impressed they dodged it, but he hadn't even gotten started yet.

OOC Info:

Magoi 170/170
Stamina 410/10

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph would be puzzled at his old friend expression. Listening to the words that came out his mouth, place a frown upon the boy’s face. How could he not believe him, was it because he lost his locks, and got a lighter shade to his complexion? Just the situation was sour, and the crowd  seemed to enjoy the backstory of the two warriors; with a scan of the arena he took in how its 30 x 30 in length and width. Should he speak? Should they try to convince him, but it was all for naught to speak as the fanalis was very hot-headed and furious.

Damn, How should I convince Knuckles? Aseo, you need to delay him with your magic, take control and use crowd control on him. He’s extremely troublesome in close-quarters. If he gets too close, I’ll use my own control crowd.

Don’t speak to me like that. Your impudence in revealing your identity upset him, now I gotta clean up your mess. Taavetti, next time think thoroughly before speaking through this boy, but I will keep him away from us for now.

Knowing that his speed is greatly outmatch by Knuckles, the boy would reveal the small wings. They twitched just as fast as they appeared, taking flight into the sky 8 feet up. It was a sudden on instinct maveur given, Taavetti’s knowledge on how knuckles uses fanalis roar to begin most of his attacks to confuse, and stun his opponents before dishing heavy damage.

If he was successful in dodging the tackle, by flying into the sky. Neph would expand his wings off to the side; This would cast a large blinding light where he used to be. “ Tricks, I don’t play. I must say that you are fierce, and by being fierce and hot-headed may bestow a downfall. Now, I sure my friend, Taavetti wouldn’t speak your name so casually. Listen… Sounds of distortion without a cough this time. Four feathers would shoot off towards the fanalis, cutting left to right leaving behind it’s trail of light to cut off exits while aiming to hit two to his shoulder blades, and two to each hip(One feather to one hip)(Feathers do D-tier). Neph would remind in the sky about 8 feet above, and 4 meters away from Knuckles.

If he was unsuccessful in dodging the tackle, he would use nimble fingers in the short instance to retierve  the brooch, from his witch doctor bag;Pouring magoi into the brooch as he clipped it to the term of his pocket. A crystal shield 5x5 would appear in front of himself, attempting to reflect the sound off the crystal shield made instantly. As for the tackle that came next, he would assume the continuous dash would have, Knuckles collided into it. Neph, held no promises to the makeshift shield to actually cause the fanalis damage, as much as he wanted to stop him. “ Old friend, remember. I am, Taavetti Bastet.  Friend of you, Knuckles Shi, and Ganbo. I came to this foreign land looking for my brother, but in exchange I found my end, but was rebirthed anew. Listen through your anger, beat that hot headed fury!” Trying to use reason, and some brief description to his situation of how he came to be like this. Knuckles would be the only one to actually listen through his fury, for now Neph would use c-tier speeds to push back 5 meters, and too his left.

Situation 1:
Ability Used:
Stamina: 125 (155/155) -30,
Magoi: 315 (320/320) -5,

Situation 2:
Magic Item Used:
Stamina: (155/155)
Magoi: 310 (320/320) -10,

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The boy took flight narrowly avoiding the roar and the tackle, he was committed though. As his body leaped for the body and missed it, Knuckles would tumble then get u[ turning his shield to guard his midsection which would guard the upper half of his body as he moved his body behind the shield. Which was lucky for him as four feathers were heading towards him, the boy's wings were flowing with light as they did. Entering a defensive posture and planting his feet.

His sword would sway back and forth twice as it would parry the feathers to the ground. After Parrying Knuckles would grin. Still, this boy was trying to convince him of who he was, and then had the nerve to call him hot-headed. Did he think this was a joke to him? Knuckles would store the sword in his sheath once more. Reaching over his right should he'd grab the handle of his yo-yo.

"That's some fancy stuff you can do, flying away so I can't crush in your skull! Listen here, I don't know how you know my comrades but if you mention their names again..." His eyes would sharpen as his intent to hurt could be felt, the aura of a hunter after his prey. Slinging his arm Knuckles would rocket the yo-yo at throwing it like a curveball pitch at the boy, once the yo-yo was thrown the blades would peer out as the whistling of the blades slicing through the air could be heard. Why taking flight was a good Idea if he was truly Taavetti he'd should of Known the chain of Knuckles' yo-yo was 10 meters, this would give him 4 meters of the playroom with the current distance.

That wasn't all, while the yo-yo would leave his hand Knuckles would wait 1 second before firing a dart from his dart gun on his wrist. The Dart would be aimed at the boy's left lower wing. If it would hit it would be much like the feather's thrown at Knux just moments ago, stabbing in but dealing A tier damage. As the Dart Closed it the yo-yo would be nearing impact as well taking a bit longer to get there due to the curve of the throw. He hoped that the attention would be focused on the yo-yo since the dart was rather small. (Size in weapon spoiler) The yo-yo's target wasn't the bot at all really, well not at first. The goal of the yo-yo was to slide right past his right wings, as it did Knuckles would tug his wrist back and then yank the chain downwards and crossing his body, this would call the yo-yo back and then the yank would make the chain pop the slack whipping the young warrior before coming back to his hands.

Moves used.:

Magoi 170/170
Stamina 360/410

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph gracefully hovered 8 feet in the air, but in his same spot. Yet to move, he would watch how his old friend dealt with his first ability. Given this was the very first scenario in where he had to use it, he wanted to see it effectiveness. Knuckles famous defensive position leaving the boy to watch as he knew his feathers were bound to be squatted away, he still remained in his position as he had high ground over the fanalis warrior. He may have remained in the air, but his hands moved quickly, but not too fast the warrior wouldn’t notice him using a nimble finger to retrieve a white branch. Said white branch rested in the palm of his hand, just doing that would allow him to command rukh more easily, allowing him to access his spells.

Listening to what was said, he would need to potentially think what would make Knuckles believe him. What would convince him? “ Why don’t you believe me? I can provide the valid facts to give you my identity. My servant Giro, you met him in Reim. Obviously knowing I had a servant, would deem me as Taavetti. You know I am a body manipulator, I can change appearances. ” He spoke with more clarity, but it still came out choppy no matter how hard he strained his vocal cords. Speaking quite a lot, Knuckles probably wouldn’t even hear him as he slung his yo-yo towards the flying boy. Neph was prepared for this, but he was more focused on what to exactly do as another object flew at him.

Two hostile situations, coming in at the same time. He couldn’t make out what it was, but he just knew it could be trouble if it was the poison Knuckles had made. Swiping downward, Neph would release two invisible hands covered in a dark tint; the dark tint darken in color as he scaled the spells strength giving it a-tier durability. The hands reach out one behind the other, repealing the yo-yo back down to the ground , while Neph left wing would take a-tier damage causing him to descend towards the ground, landing away 3 meters away; Being about 7 meters in distance from his friend. One of this two wings on his left side would be broken, and leave the boy growling in pain. “ You real… Agh! Shoot for kill! Same ole Knuckles.

Smiling through his pain a little, the play the fanalis used was effective. Slowly his eyesight disappeared, but before it was fully gone for the first post, Neph would start his duo spell. One illusion of himself would appear, but after that one it would spread into multiple while only being actually one solid illusion. The illusions would play into the second spell, as he held a ball of burning light, throwing it towards the fanalis warrior from the 4 meter distances. Aiming to hit him in his right leg with a explosive ball of light. The illusion, with multiple illusions hid Neph in it’s flood. The actual illusion being 6 meters to the right of knuckles, and 2 meters to the left of Neph.

While covered by the masses, he would begin bulking since he was in a moment of standing still. Neph would uses the few seconds of confusion to flush his systems, and store the blindness effect in his flesh ball receiving a addition d-tier damage on the inside of his body, his sight still not returned yet as it still required a post. For now, Neph would hear the crowds around him cheering and the announcer loving the backstory their getting from the two fighters.

Magoi: 265/320  -5, -5, -40(20)
Stamina: 100/155 -10, -15

Abilities Used:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Green hues watched the flying angel-like creature, as it moved to grab something. At that moment, Knuckles would concentrate as he moved his shield over his right hand before a black aura with a red tint would emerge from his hand and then infuse into the handle of the yo-yo, the chain, and the yo-yo its self. This was his Magoi manipulation, but since Knuckles would be of black Ruhk it was not yellow or golden in color, it was corrupted and showed his state of his soul. Black Ruhk would flutter around Knuckles for a moment as he used his magoi.  Though he himself couldn't see it, there were others around like Neph who could.  This would apply A tier Magoi effect to his yo-yo. Thus as the magical hands would attempt to touch his yo-yo they would vanish, dispelling the magic instantly.  

It was too bad that the yo-yo hadn't zapped the magic out of Neph before he fired his next spell. As Neph started to fall Knuckles would grin, he would go to move towards him before another one of him appeared. He would be confused, just what the hell was going on? His yo-yo would now be back within his hand, as it did a bright light would be emitted once more, next thing he knew his body would be flying into the air and the slamming to the ground.  He flew 2 meters backward, his leg would show signs of burns from the explosion.

"DIE!!!!!!!"

The yell from the warrior would be loud as he had yelled with all the air in his lungs, grabbing the yo-yo handle firmer he'd rotate once reaching his feet again.  The yo-yo would sling out reaching it's maxed distant of 10 meters. Knuckles would make 3 full spins, applying A tier Damage from his yo-yo to everything in its path.  While spinning the Demon of Reim would pivot his weight on his left leg since his right had slight injuries and burns to it.  TAAVETTI!!!" He yelled his friend's name wearing a smile.  The man's words had reach Knuckles, and though he didn't understand how his time in the Unity Corps did build his detective skills.  Now one would accurately know this much about a few nobodies who were friends in Reim.  

Stamina: 360/410
Magoi:130/170

Skill:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

With the spread of his multiple illusions they stood tall. Each of them casting no physically shadow, and batting their wings as if they were solid, even going to the lengths of making the sixth broken wing flinch as if it was broken. Neph, however regained his eyesight, and took a grin upon his face knowing what he was going to do next, but staying vigilant as Knuckles readied his move. His ball of concentrated light exploded as it intended to do, leaving knuckles to fly back 2 meters with his legs receiving the wound, and to the boy this seemed like a step forward.

He yelled aggressively, but Neph wasn’t going to stutter, or reel back from the loud battle roar. The crowd was just eating up the tension. They were like goldilocks, and we their porridge. Neph, expression sicken as the taste of the ball in his mouth worsen.  Flying up 6 meters, and moving to his right 4 meters he would place himself in a range of knuckles about 6 meters to his right, inside his right pocket. However, he wouldn’t get out the reach of the yo-yo that reached its maximum length. It spun around once, twice, and then a third time. It was the second spin from the fanalis that reached the airborne fusion, leaving his right side open to receive the momentum. His shield of pure rukh casted over him shattering from the A-tier damage, leaving Neph with the half of ‘b-tier’ damage to his left arm, and rib cage given how he was positioned. As he was hit, his head would lock forward down the yo-yo, spitting the flesh ball from his mouth using his momentum of falling to give him a harder, and tighter ‘GAH’ spitting motion as he was injured making him open his mouth. Beaming the ball of the 'cherry bomb effects' back at Knuckles .

Neph, would begin falling from the sky once more. He kept his balance, and was able to free fall to the ground gracefully, and at a slow rate instead of crashing given his balance control. While doing so, using his free arm; he’d open his pores, slinging his left arm forward down the line of the chain creating a sweat slicer moving at C-tier speeds, and dealing damage as well; The single slicer being 3m in length, and it travelled 5 meters forward. If it does follow down the line of the chain to the fanalis, he would have it aimed at the torso to leave him with a long new salty, and musty gash.

On the ground, the boy would be at a distance of 5 meters, with A-tier damage to his right side, and a broken bottom left wing. His imagery friend would remain as it didn’t get hit during the process of the swing since, Neph took it for the team. The illusion would take the image of the beaten up, Neph as the illusion, and real one were surrounded by the multitude of images. The singular  illusion 4 meters behind, Knuckles covered in the others affect copies.

" Pfft... That's the Knuckles Shi, from the Unity Corps... "

Magoi: 250/320  | -5 Sustain, -10 Scale
Stamina: 80/155   | -20 ability used,

Abilities Used:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the yo-yo mad impact on the boy's frame, damaging his wing something would hurl out his mouth and would come back towards Knuckles.  The ranged attack at these speeds would prove useless on the man, it gave him far too much time to react. If they were faster they would stand a better chance, as he saw it this battle was coming to a close.  The yo-yo was back in his hand, and the ball neared, Knux lifted his shield and just let it beat into it.    

As soon as the ball would hit the shield Knuckles would turn his body to the right, kicking back his left leg as he hurled the yo-yo at the figure behind him, he wasn't sure which was what so he's taken a swing at this one.  Knux would let go of the handle letting the entire yo-yo go as a single item, the chain hadn't even left it's home.  

The blade-like attacks would be coming for Knuckles, though he'd take the damage to his left shoulder leaving two bruises where they had hit.  He had yet to see any snot bubbles of mucus-related attack, leaving him doubting if this was Taav again.  For now, he'd have to leave that thought behind. It was time to break this boy.  Surely if his wings were real, then there was no doubt the boy was in extreme pain, and now Knuckles could dismiss the person behind him as a threat, all the attacks came from the one he had hurt earlier.

With his right-hand free Knuckles would open it as he closed his eyes, it would seem this would be his only chance to test his new ability in perfect conditions. The boy was clearly a magical being and had the ability to control the ruhk, there was no one better if only he was stronger though.  Opening his right hand up a black aura with a red tint would cover his hand, it was like his Magoi over his yo-yo, but now it was covering his enter body.  His eyes would pop open and glow as his hair would stand up and spike up. Laughter would start to emit from the Fanails,  he had achieved a power of Gods, or so he thought in his head.  His body would be covered in the aura, and he could feel the pressure it caused on his body.  This was what a true Magoi Warrior would look like.  

Fallen Stars[Social]. [Neph x Knuckles].  D2dcXHF
Nimble fingers would load another dart with his poison on it into the chamber of his gloves, the action looked like he simply just touched his gloves to those of an untrained eye.   Knuckles would tilt his head before taking a single step forward, perhaps the most powerful step he'd ever taken in his life.  This was the famous Fanalis "Flash Step" being able to cover a short distance up to 10 meters with a single step, Neph, however, was already in that gap he had landed within that 10-meter range, in fact, he was closer than that.

Now while it was true that his single step forward might have left behind some dirt or sand or whatever behind lifting into the air, the step was instantly done and before anyone could even know what was going on Knuckles was already making his move.  As he took the step, Knuckles extended his right arm and would attempt to open palm Neph's face and use his A tier strength and his speed to his advantage to take the boy down. The open Palming was a strike Of A tier damage to the head, and then his finger gripping the surface of his face as his body would attempt to drive Neph's head backward and swiftly send his head into the ground while knocking his feet back as if he was flipping.

If all went to plan the black aura covered man would be over the boy's body with a crater of 1 meter deep and outlined with the boy's body would be what the ending was.  It was important for those didn't know that once a Magoi insured object touches another object, the Magoi would flow into that object, and if that object was a humanoid then their magic abilities would be unusable while contact was made.

This is what would be occurring if Knuckles' had landed his open palm strike.  This alone would take away half the boy's powers, and the other half would have to fight Knuckles hand to hand with Knuckles physically stronger.

Magoi 90/170
Stamina 340/410
Ability used:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

All this for naught? I will not fall to this fanalis, especially not to his primatial way of fighting. It's not refined, or even close to being clean

You may not like this situation, but our opponent is fierce, strong, and ruthless. Bickering doesn't help us in no way. This body fragile enough as is, we may need something more

The two minds converged as the body stood in range of the man, and his imaginary friend stood behind him. Indeed his old friend was a strong fighter, and he tried to be one for the occasion, but it looked like his luck was up and dry. As dry as it was, he was a heat and light magus; He was not formidable as a magus yet, but he holding his wand in his palm feeling like a dog with his paw recently stepped on. Knuckles had fresh wounds none that would stop him entirely from keeping pressure on the boy.

What could he do during this time? The pain he experienced was not enough to keep him from trying to fight on even though it looked pointless. Crossing his arms, and placing his hand above the shoulder left hand with the wand, right hand free. The boy had no excuse for how he scattered his blood across the arena floor of his own accord ripping his forearm open for d-tier damage. All this taking place as, Knuckles charged up from the looks of it. His new look was devilish, intimidating, and down right godly in a sense. Fact was he was not going to cause this boy to stop, bracers even appearing made of some hardren flesh, and bone . It was time to test his body, and see how it handle itself against the strength of a fanalis? No, Knuckles was not a fanalis in his eyes. He was a warrior with combative IQ, a man with skills as high as a mountain, a beast who was no longer a lion.

Holding his arms in front of himself, as he saw the man slight motion after getting ready. A basic defensive stance, scaling his limit to A-tier defensive capabilities. Knuckles was strong, and his step was swift. He appeared almost instantly in that furesome magoi form, leaving a fiery crimson burning in the boys iris, the impact of the open palm connecting to Neph’s bracers. Just the force alone knocked him back as his stance wasn’t secured causing him to absorb, but also fly back with his legs forward in a seated position leaving, Knuckles chained moved in effect, but also effect. Neph flew off the arena, and into the scripture of the arena 7 meters, then through it causing him c-tier damage to his back, before crashing into the perimeter wall where the spectators sat.

The boy bodied had whipped into the wall, leaving a 1 meter crater. Rendered inable to move as whole body was in a X out motion in the crater, he would be at least 10 meters away from knuckles now, with his imaginary friend disabled, and his bracers disabled. “ gak….” Escaped his mouth, as blood dripped around him. Everything was in pain, and he could not feel a ounce of magoi flowing as if something was wrong. What could have been wrong? Where had his strong flow of magoi disappeared too? Through his vision was blurry, he crunched his eyes together trying to make out Knuckles form, noticing slight wings as it rose off him into the air by itself. He could not make much sense of it, as he himself only felt two things. A beaconing call from above, and the pain of thousands fist all into one palm attack. Neph, had taken a new form, but never knew where the wings came from. Was the beckoning call something to do with his wings? Illuminating like a firefly his wings, would glow ever so brightly. As this happened, the crowd was going crazy as this was a first in their history to experience a battle so fierce. Sad to say, it was over.” Ring - Out!!!! KNUCKLES SHI THE WINNER!!!” Even though, Neph’s body was still going through the motions, the crowds broke off into a uproar as Knuckles would be called the winner of his debut fight. The festival was surely a great time to show off skills, and entertainment. If, Knuckles paid attention to Neph still, he would see the wounds healing a-tier damage as the boy fell unconscious still stuck to the wall. None could get close to, Neph as he was glowing brighter than the sun itself as he healed unconsciously.

Magoi: 250/320  |
Stamina: 40/155   | -40 Inversed Style: Jagged Bone,

Ability Used:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The fight was over due to a ring out, what disappointing way to win. That's not what he was focused on, however, it seemed the boy had achieved transformation type thing as well. He had taken minor damage from his form and quickly caused it to fade. Walking over to Neph he noticed his gashes and cuts healing. Impressive he wasn't even awake. This was something that Knuckles found interesting and wanted to know more. He'd save his yo-yo strapping it back up to his back then bent down taking the boy back to the gathering area as his glowing lights continued to heal him. "It's time we had a little chat." Knuckles would never do this for anyone other than Ganbo of Taav currently. They were the only one he cared about at this stage in time. Upon reaching the back he'd set the boy down and start cleaning the blood and flesh from his yo-yo. He'd wait until the boy was awake to talk to him.

While the boy was out the matches would keep going, Knuckles paid no mind to the other fighters, he figured his match would be one of the fastest if not the fastest amongst the crowd of warriors fighting here today. Please would pass by some scared of the Male while others would say things like "Great fight!, Man you're CRAZY strong." They didn't understand how strong this Neph boy was either. Most would of died and been riipped apart by a direct hit of the yo-yo.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

White light glossed over his field of vision, everything went silent before his limbs went cold, and free of his minds resistance. Taavetti, and Aseo stood in the mindscape wondering how long they would be out of commission. Their body wrapped around the statue crushing and crumbling underneath the pressure in which they was flung, but it was for naught. Engulfed in the bright light they sooned recovered all a-tier damage, and became recovered by Taavetti’s old friend Knuckles. Why would the man go to pick up the body, and none of the guards watching over the festival? How could they allow for him to be recovered by someone easily enough to slaughter all the other contestants.

None would question the actions the fanalis took. Only the crowd cheered, as Knuckles took the boy away to a bench outside the stadium. Many had came up to him, some complimented, others just looked in awe. Turning their heads slightly, they would see the young boy recovering, but they wasn’t happy to see how he was just there still alive as if they wanted blood and death to overcome the arena in that final bout. Neph body slowly twitched, showing signs of awakening, but not yet. He burned bright, and it was scorching if one was too close. They wouldn’t take damage, but it would just cause agitation.

I hate how we lost, we could’ve done better. If you did not insist on creating, and learning such weak skills. Perhaps we would’ve been victorious.” Aseo bickered, and flung his arms around, swing around himself in his fit of anger. “ Being a hot head, and not having proper defensive moves as spells means you can’t call my abilities weak, you half-wit, bigot looking, sorry excuse of a mage. I’ve seen better, and you’re not close.” Taavetti poking, and prodding at the mans low self-esteem. As this happened the light begun to subside.

It trickling off his hair now, Knuckles would notice the boys eye opening. Slowly wiggling about as groins came out his mouth. “Grrrgahhh…” Long and painful, his rib cage hurt like someone had slammed him into bricks. Actually it was gravel which may prove to be worst, but the pain faded as he turned his head. “ Knuckles, that’s you? I could’ve sworn I fought.. I foug-” He was slowly remembering the remnants of his fight, before letting the last of his words escape his chapped lips. “ You?!

A look of confuse across his face. However his voice wasn’t his own, more sounding like a young boy for real this time, no distortion between Aseo, and Taavetti.  Was it the third entity inside them, or was their consciousness merging and becoming something new.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The boy started to make sounds, he was waking up and it was about damn time too. "Yea and you did a horrible job with that magic crap. What happens to that Body stuff you used to do? Where did you even learn magic and why the hell you look like this!? His voice started off nice and calm, but as he spoke his words grew louder and filled more with aggression. He still had his doubts this was his boy Taavetti. The same man he brought into the arena and watch handle a fight on his own. He had watched the lad get stronger as he did more and more jobs with him. "I got one more test for you to pass, what caused me to get the giant scar on my chest?" He knew only Taavetti would know the answer to this, from the time he and Taavetti fought the giant centipede.

The rest of what he needed to know, he was glad the man wasn't dead because most would be after taking a direct hit from the yo-yo. Even knuckles were scared he'd slip up and lose an arm to it one day. Thankfully, however, he would have the chance to talk to the young man and find out what happened, where he learned magic, and where the hell did he get these wings from.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

For a friend he was aggressive, but how else would the former slave speak to people. His mannerism only went so far in life, that he has just about two short instances of it before his hot-head blood rushed to his temple. “ It all happened fast, but give me a second. ” Speaking with a little sutter. Slurring words, and making small grunts while clapping his cheeks on his face. Trying to knock himself of his daze, and regain somewhat of his consciousness left. “ Compensation. This body is the compensation of us merging. I don’t know why I’ve became a child, but for now this is my look. ” Not going to address the magic, as he himself do not know how he still had such a grasp on the rukh after merging, but they was blessed.

The sun was setting, many of the fighters were now crowding around the stage. Well the ones that lived to keep telling their tale, or conscious ones such as Neph, and Knux. Some of the fighters waved over to the duo, but they were locked in conversation. “ Such a silly question. The centipede back in Reim. You can’t hide it, nor can’t forget it as it was the first place I’ve seen red rukh beside heat surround the body.” Talking as if he knew red rukh was heat magic, but he shared the memories of both Aseo and Taavetti. Regular to them was speaking of both of their experiences in one go. “ I can’t deny that you won’t believe me, but remember. We are the highest power in the sky, but let’s go watch the rest of the festival? ” Standing to his feet wobbling shortly as not all their nerves were awake. He would listen to Knuckles, and await for his friend to be the first to move from the bench, before merging into the crowd of spectators, and fighters.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

There was no longer a doubt to his mind that this was indeed Taavetti in a different form, a merging with another somehow. "So it really is you... This is some odd shit Taavetti. Though I guess that's not really your name anymore. " As the moved to watch the rest of the festival Knuckles would remove himself from fighting any more fights, he wanted to enjoy the day with his friend and catch up on missed times. Last he saw of him the guy was still trying to get stronger. The festival had much to offer Knuckles who only lived in Reim after being freed by his own accord. This place is nice, want to go get some food? " After asking Knuckles would scan around until he saw a stand selling some type of meat on a stick. Walking over to the stand he ordered 5 of the stick food and started to chomp down on them.

While eating he watched some people who were putting on a dance show, before looking back to the Winged figure. "So what brought you to Kou? Found a lead or just had enough of Reim?" He was asking a lot of questions but he was trying to figure out why Kou of all places, there was a war going on. It didn't seem like a place for a spoiled kid, which was how he thought of Taavetti at first, but not so much after getting to know him better, he was just a young man on a quest.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

The word of his old name fall upon his ears. As if it was not too long ago he heard it often, but now it felt close to foreign. May it be that he shall never separate, he would not be concern with that matter. “ I could go for some food. Sadly I had shortcomings in our battle. ” Visions of the memories of the short lived battle surfaced freshly in his eyes. Scanning around while actually reviewing what mistakes were made, he would looked panicked briefly. Briefs moments of fright, turned into his hands coming to hold a stick. “ I’ve seen these kinds of food. None have given named to them yet, but I hope a merchant spills its name upon me” Laughing with a full showcase of his teeth.

As they came to sit and begin eating their food, Knuckles brought to his attention his reasoning to be there. “ Upon my knowledge my brother has been seen turning up here, recently awoken. As of yet, I have seen one sighting to what may look like my brothers description sadly, I know not. ” Going back and forth from two different sticks of meat. Thoroughly chewing his food, awaiting to hear his brother in arms words.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

While getting their food Knuckles would listen to his winged friend. Well Taav, I wouldn't worry about it too much. When I first met you you were just learning to use you're gifts effectively, and in the last fight I saw you in in the Coliseum you did well." He placed a hand on the shoulder of the young man. "You now have to find a way to fight again with two different styles of combat merged into one. I'd picture learning what spells to use and when to use them might be hard to get used to. He'd chuckled as he took a bit from his food on a stick. He'd listen more to Neph and how he had heard of his brother being seen here. Nodding his head he smiled. "Ah, I see. Well allow me to help we can travel together. I left the Military to handle something of my own, but I came out here to find some clues. Finding you was just luck I suppose. "

Knuckles would finish his meal and chew on the wooden stick while resting his arms on top of his head like always. "It's funny, looking around you can't even tell a civil war has broken out and had plagued the Country, I guess it's closer to the Capital than anything. " Knuckles seemed sad for a moment, he was sad he missed a chance to fight many people who could of been a challenge. The feeling left as quickly as it had came.

" I think the best way to find your brother is to generate some noise, lets get you Famous in this country. Though you're face has changed if you might be able to draw him towards you. What do you think?"

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sadly those times are behind us, I as I am now shall new to deepen my resolve, and come to balance. I am uncertain of these spells in which I have, but they will get me where I need to go, haha” With a soft chuckle, Neph stood up and walked around to move his legs. The sun was setting, and the festival lit up with lanterns. My brother is one concern of too many, as I need to finish loose ends on both our ends. Family seems to cause so much, but I am down to cause noise.” Neph did not talk about the constant as he felt the pain in his chest tighten something Aseo was has brought over while even fusion. A scar so deep, it would never heal.

Let’s retire to speak more about planning? I am quite tired given my loss” Suggesting they find a Inn in this town to rest at before long. Taking lead as he would go around to look for one, hopefully his friend followed to where they ended up for the night.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Knuckles would nod his head as he would follow his friend to an Inn. He'd finish off his food and get ready to check in. Walking into the Inn Knuckles would smile as he asked for a room for himself and then another for Neph. After some seconds Knuckles would pay the bill and hand Neph's key to him. See you bright and earlier friend. I have an idea on where we can start. Will be like old times no problem at all. With that said Knuckles left to go to his room and stayed there till morning. He'd bath and work out a little bit to keep his body lean and tend to the burn on his legs which stung like hell but would never tell anyone that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum