Giruru

D-Tier
D-Tier
Spoiler:
Job Name: Clash of the Titans!
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Imuchakk
Job Rewards: 50 XP / 3000 Huang
Job Overview: Rivalries have stirred up in the remote villages of Imuchakk. Two in particular, naming themselves quite arrogantly after legends, have created such dangerous living conditions that the townsfolk just want one group to come out on top so they don’t have to deal with all of the unnecessary recruitment and cockfighting.

Join “Atlas” and steal supplies from the enemy group, forcing them to submit and surrender as they have no food to feed their members.
Join “Prometheus” and defeat the leader of “Atlas” in battle and everyone will see how strong you are!

Gi was given a location to a remote village where two groups had been causing for the towns people. The snowfall from before had subsided. His legs were partly tired, but they were still strong. Gi has been walking non stop for quite a while. As he walked he took note of every marker that was explained to him.

"I suppose a simple task as this isn't much to the warriors of the main village." He thought aloud being there was no one around. Soon the village came into sight. From what he could tell it looked small and rundown. He'd have to see when he got close. Once Gi reached the entrance he saw that the village was bigger than he thought and rundown wasn't a good word for it...vintage is a better term. Due to no one knowing who he was or why he thought of talking to the first villager he saw.

155/500

View user profile

2 Re: Quell the Distrubance [Job/Solo] on 26/07/18, 03:59 am

Giruru

D-Tier
D-Tier
After a quick scan he saw a boy who looked to be about his age. He had a Rampaging Unicorn spear strapped to his back. Height wise he was far larger than Gi. Being as that was the closet person. Gi approached the seven foot warrior. His footsteps silent. He wondered if he'd even be noticed due to their height difference. As soon as Gi got within the warriors radius, he looked directly at Gi. "Good I thought you would notice me. I hear of two groups calling themselves Prometheus and Atlas are stationed here."

"Yes they are, would you like to join Atlas! Those Prometheus bastards are scum!" The warrior said boastfully. "Yeah yeah, I want to join. Actually do you think you could show me to leader." The warrior smiled. "I like your enthusiasm brother! She's actually going to have a rally later. I'll see if I can introduce you to her before then." Gi grinned. "Thanks Brother!" Gi said mockingly. The warrior turned and began walking.

324/500

View user profile

3 Re: Quell the Distrubance [Job/Solo] on 26/07/18, 04:23 am

Giruru

D-Tier
D-Tier
The warrior began leading Gi to their base. The whole time Gi's weapons went unseen. As the walked down streets and winded through alleys, Gi figured the warrior was trying to confuse him. Until the warrior stopped walking. Gi looked around him to see a door. The Warrior knocked in a special way, causing the door to fly open. "Welcome Brothers." said a burly sounding man. They duo walked in and the door was shut behind them. "Is leader here Brother?" the warrior asked. "Yes I believe she is upstairs."

The warrior guided Gi up two flights of stairs. The top floor only had one room. Where as the second floor had a few. The warrior did the same knock from before. "Enter my son." Her voice echoed from the back of the room. The warrior opened the door letting Gi enter first. "Leader this is a new recruit into the brotherhood of atlas." He said closing the door behind them. There were several windows to chose from, but now wasn't the time. "Welcome my Son." She said as the Warrior bowed.

506/500

View user profile

4 Re: Quell the Distrubance [Job/Solo] on 19/08/18, 03:20 am

Giruru

D-Tier
D-Tier
Gi waited patiently for the woman to get closer as she continued her monologue. “You are doing the right thing joining us. We will reshape the future of the world.” The warrior remained kneeled. This appeared as the initiation of sorts. Antigone continued to approach him. He closer she got the more Gi got a bad feeling. When she got within two meters of Gi he gripped his blade and stabbed forward. The blade entered the gut of Amazon like woman just as she said “My name is Anti-“ before she could react Gi stabbed her with the other half of his staff. Gi walked the body back to the desk using his blades. Making sound she has stopped talking and was walking back to her desk. Gi removed his blades letting the body drop before exiting from the window. The warrior looked up just in time too see Gi exiting the scene.

659/500

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum