You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Magic [C-Rank] [Lagi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When things go bump in the night, you usually call the ghost busters. However, this was not that story, and Lagi was the right man for the job regardless. It was around the evening time where Lagi picked up a mission from the job board, he was standing around the house of the place that the provider of this job lived. Lagi looked over to Zygus, who was too busy sniffing the air and sniffing lagi’s turban. Lagi pets his bird and makes a deep sigh, he wondered how much longer he had to wait. “I seriously hope that this man shows up Zygus, we been here for quite some time.” Zygus gave lagi a strange look, as if he felt indifferent about waiting round because he kept himself occupied. LAgi simply shrugged and began to hum a tune that his moms use to sing to him when he was little. After a while, the undertaker opens his door yawning. “Sorry, I was sleeping throughout the day. That’s actually the problem, there’s an odd noise that’s been keeping me up for quite some time, I would really appreciate it if you would look into this for me, it’s been bothering me for too many days and it might affect how I do my job. “
Lagi nodded his head in acknowledgement, leading the man to continue finishing his explanation. “You would have to wait at the cemetery until midnight to find out the source of that odd sound. Once you find out what it is, I want you to destroy it.”

271/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Black Magic [C-Rank] [Lagi/Solo] CrChE3t

Black Magic [C-Rank] [Lagi/Solo] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was a pretty long wait for lagi, he and Zygus was practically doing a stakeout. “Great, even more waiting than before. But at least I cooked my beef dumplings today. “Zygus hungrily eyed the beef dumplings until lagi tossed him a few and laughed. “I don’t usually like feeding you human food; I wouldn’t want you to get spoiled. However, we are in the same boat, and nothing is promised for tomorrow. You’ll never know when it’s going to be our last meal or something like that, right?” Zygus and lagi happily munched on their snacks until midnight, but that was when the strangest thing started to happen. They started to hear moaning sounds, a sound that put Zygus on high alert. “Kaw! Kaw!” Zygus was looking over towards the cemetery. Lagi was silent as he hopped on the back of his bird and proceeded to move towards the cemetery. “Nice and steady now Zygus, we aren’t too sure if there is a trap that’s waiting for us or something. Zygus did as he was told to do as they looked around for the source of the sound. It seemed to get even louder by the minute, which made Lagi shudder a little bit. He had the strangest feeling that he recognized this sound. This was the sounds that the dead use to make. “Zombie?! But it can’t be, I thought there was only one necromancer that was causing trouble in the town?!” With that being said, the Zombie would slowly start to raise up from the coffin. Lagi Kicked Zygus twice in order for him to fire some metallic shards at the zombie, a basic function of the metallic bird that wasn’t too fancy. Considering that Zygus’s long range projectiles were D rank, he would of thought that it took down the zombie. However, the Zombie didn’t go down, it kept coming towards the dominance team as if it had nothing to lose. “Kaw!” Zygus then used his metallic tail and whipped it right into the head of the zombie, knocking its head off. Lagi took deep breath as he looked at the dead body, he then angrily looked around for the person that was responsible for using black magic. “This again? When are these bastards going to learn that messing with the dead brings nothing but trouble? I guess they’ll never learn after all. “ Together with Zygus, Lagi began to track the trail of the necromancer responsible for the practice of black magic.

712/1000

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

LAgi and Zygus finally reached the location of the necromancer that was causing trouble for them for quite some time. He almost seemed to be expecting them to show up, cockily speaking down to them as if they were children. “So a boy and his little pet have come to play? All alone in this darkness? Did you honestly expect me to lose to a child? The power of darkness will consume you, and I will use your corpse as an example when it’s all over.” LAgi wasn’t intimidated in the slightest; he wanted to get this over with. However, there was one thing that was eating at him. “Why are you doing this? What is all this for? What point are you trying to prove?” The necromancer laughed maniacally as he summoned another corpse from the dead, controlling it with strength magic as a marionette. “Why now?! Isnt magic meant to be used in such a way? “ His answer for his crimes was disappointing and left a bad taste in his mouth. Lagi was determined to finish all of this in one sweep. Zygus flaps his wings intensively to create a massive tornado that spreads out about 30 meters from where the technique is launched. The actual size of the tornado is 15 meters in scale. Within the contents of the tornado, there are metallic shimmer shards that 9 meters in length and 4 meters in width. The tornado can pull in those with c rank strength or lower to none within that meter range, where they will be sucked in and take damage periodically. The wind moves at the speed of 25/m's, and those sucked in would be spinning around at 25 m/s. Cuts tear straight through muscle and are able to nick the bone, each post that they're inside the tornado. Zygus is at the epicenter of the tornado, those riding on his back will be free from harm. Those who somehow make it to the eye of the storm is also free from harm. The zombie and necromancer was sucked into the vortex and skewered immediately. “Its finally over….i hope this doesn’t happen again. “

1000/1000

abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum