You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlight [social| Aharon/Ja'Ro]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moonlight [social| Aharon/Ja'Ro] on 06/07/18, 12:30 am

Aharon

D-Tier
D-Tier
Aharon stared out at the night sky overlooking a small pond in the plains near Magnostadt. He had come here to clear his head, but also for a little experiment. He had witnessed first hand the power of the vial his father had sent him during the day, but as it's appearance shifted with the time of day apparently so did it's function. Aharon drew the curious magical tool from his breast pocket, and removed it's top. Turning it upside down over the surface of the pond Aharon allowed the frigid blue liquid inside to drain out.

As the liquid flowed ice began to form on the surface of the water. It expanded in the shape of a large circle. The letter Saalim had sent him explained roughly how the spells of the flask worked, but Aharon had to see for himself. Carefully he walked out onto the ice sheet, and placed his staff at the center.

"Show me the one who gave me this Staff." Aharon commanded looking down at the sheet of ice. He was amazed to see that the dense reflective surface of the mirror was now beginning to project a silent image of his father slumped over what looked to be a tavern table. The man's chest rose and fell slowly, and if the magic could produce sound as well he knew the old guy would be snoring.

"I miss you dad" Aharon said as he sat down on the ice to watch his father for a little while longer.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Important Pages

XP Rewards Pages
C-Tier
A-Tier
Dancing~
View user profile

2 Re: Moonlight [social| Aharon/Ja'Ro] on 06/07/18, 12:42 am

Ja'Ro

D-Tier
D-Tier

Had separated from Noir and Zion. In all respect the wilderness felt more like home to him. On top of that the quietness of night calmed him, while also allowing Ja'ro to think. While he was walking, looking for a place to rest, a cool breeze swept over the plains. Ja'ro's attention was drawn towards the direction of the wind. The closer he got to the source Ja'ro began to see the moon reflecting off of a pond. His mind immediately began thinking of fishing. That be hard since he had no line or bait. "Old fashioned methods I guess." He said with a hushed tone.

That's when a purple haired magician came into his view. He appeared to be looking at something, and on top of that he was doing so will on a sheet of ice. "You've got to be kidding me. These magicians are unreal." he said jokingly. Loud enough for the mage to hear him. "Hey, little bro, what you doing out here so late. Don't magicians your age have curfews?" Ja'ro could tell he was a teenager the closer he got to the pond.

Spoiler:

Code:
<center><div style="width:400px;min-height:200px;text-align:justify;">

</div></center>

View user profile

3 Re: Moonlight [social| Aharon/Ja'Ro] on 06/07/18, 02:04 am

Aharon

D-Tier
D-Tier
Aharon was startled by the appearance of this silver haired man. With a quick motion he snatched up his staff; thus ending the effect of the essence of dawn. He scrambled to his feet wary of the now shrinking ice, and hopped over to the bank of the pond. He then examined this newcomer carefully. He hadn't seen this individual before, and given what he had just said it was quite clear he was not a resident of Magnostadt. In either case he was being friendly, and Aharon was always happy to meet new people.

"Not exactly a curfew but I'm not exactly supposed to wander outside of Magnostadt just yet. As for what I'm doing well..." Aharon smiled, and approached the newcomer slowly. Transferring his staff to his left hand Aharon outstretched the right as if to shake his new acquaintance's. "...if we become friends I might fill you in on it sometime. The name is Aharon. Writer and Magician in-training. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Last edited by Aharon on 06/07/18, 02:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added a ")

Important Pages

XP Rewards Pages
C-Tier
A-Tier
Dancing~
View user profile

4 Re: Moonlight [social| Aharon/Ja'Ro] on 06/07/18, 02:27 am

Ja'Ro

D-Tier
D-Tier

How quickly the boy scrambled about allowed Ja'ro to confirm the boys age. "No need to rush yourself. It's not that serious." Ja'ro said casually walking closer then stopping right where the taller grass ended. Ja'ro blade was on his left making the mans quick transition better as they shook hands. "Aharon Writer huh? I'm Ja'ro. You can call me Ro for short."  Ja'ro firmly gripped the young mans hand before letting go. "Nice to Meet you. What's your primary Magic?" Ja'ro asked curiously after picking up a few terms from Noir and Zion. He had learned Ice wasn't a primary magic type which meant the boy was proficient in magic, if preforming dual type magic. He didn't jump to conclusions however. No he merely speculated. The clouds in the sky that were blocking the moon suddenly began to dissipated. "So as a Magician. What is it like and how do you personally feel about...normal people. If that's what you want too call them."

Spoiler:

Code:

</div></center>

View user profile

5 Re: Moonlight [social| Aharon/Ja'Ro] on 06/07/18, 03:02 am

Aharon

D-Tier
D-Tier
"Well 'Ro..." Aharon flexed his hand back and forth, letting the pressure from Ja'Ro's shake subside for a moment before continuing to speak. "They tell me I'll be a black magician. Strength magic I should say as some misunderstand the term Black magician. Other than once just before I was enrolled at the academy I have never been able to manifest that power. What you saw just now was the power of a magical tool, not my own." Aharon's gaze fell to his feet as he said this, and his expression became grim. No amount of intelligence could help him in learning to control his magic. There was something subtle that he just was not understanding about the whole affair.

"As for my opinion on regular folks well, they suit me just fine. People are people, no matter what abilities they have or have not been blessed with. I honestly believe that we should all learn to look past our differences and live in harmony..." Aharon said returning his gaze to Ja'Ro's eyes. "Not much of a chance of that happening however. What about you 'Ro? What kind of world would you like to live in?"

Important Pages

XP Rewards Pages
C-Tier
A-Tier
Dancing~
View user profile

6 Re: Moonlight [social| Aharon/Ja'Ro] on 06/07/18, 09:09 am

Ja'Ro

D-Tier
D-Tier

"A strength magician? How does one produce strength" Ja'ro asked with a puzzled look on his face. There was still so much Ja'ro didn't understand about Magicians. The best way to learn would be getting into the school somehow, but Ja'ro didn't know how to accomplish that. In the mean time, he would simply learn from every magician he meets. "Wait so you aren't able to use your actual magic?" Ja'ro said surprised. Ja'ro could see that revealing this information made Aharon sulk. He slapped the young mage's shoulder. "Don't beat yourself up about it. It'll come to you in the right moment."

"Even items can use magic here? That is amazing!" A idea suddenly began to form in the recesses of Ja'ro's mind. "I wonder if that's possible." He muttered out. before focusing back on Aharon. "Different people have different view points of harmony. Some people find peace in chaos. Good to know you aren't one of those people..." Ja'ro looked up to the moon to think. He used his gloved left hand to rub his chin. "I want to see the world for starters. Then I can answer that question for you." Ja'ro said smiling.

Spoiler:

Code:

</div></center>

View user profile

7 Re: Moonlight [social| Aharon/Ja'Ro] on 06/07/18, 09:29 am

Aharon

D-Tier
D-Tier
"Strength magic is all about understanding and directing natural forces. With it you can push heavy objects, protect yourself from harm, or even fly. It gets even more potent when you combine it with other magic types...or so I've read." Aharon replied to Ja'Ro's initial statement. Perhaps it was growing up in Magnostadt, but it was rather refreshing that someone did not know everything he did about magic. Teaching someone what he knew of the basics was nice even without him being able to display the spells himself.

"Yeah I'm a bit of a late bloomer..." Aharon laughed at Ja'Ro's surprise. It was a pain that he wasn't anywhere close to as skilled as his peers, but he tried to have a good attitude about it. "...I mean I restocked the shelves in my mother's store with magic once. Not quite sure how that happened. The store was busy, and I was overwhelmed. The Rukh just whispered some words to me in that moment, and I repeated them. I haven't been able to repeat the spell since though."

"Well some items can use magic. They are pretty rare, and next to nobody knows how to create them so if you happen to get your hands on one you are extremely lucky. You know the dungeons that have been popping up everywhere? They are rumored to house magic tools." Aharon exclaimed. In his current state he knew he couldn't dream of exploring a dungeon, but he hoped that one day he would get the chance.

"I'd like to see the world too. My dream is to write the most comprehensive spellbook ever created, and publish it for the world to read. That is something I can only ever hope to accomplish if I get out and meet magicians from all over." Aharon confessed. Even if he couldn't work the spells he hoped to find he could at least bring it all together for the benefit of those who could.

Important Pages

XP Rewards Pages
C-Tier
A-Tier
Dancing~
View user profile

8 Re: Moonlight [social| Aharon/Ja'Ro] on 22/07/18, 01:33 pm

Ja'Ro

D-Tier
D-Tier

"Magic really is amazing. I wouldn't want to be a magician though. No offense, but I see now that you all may rely on your Magic far to much. That could lead your country down a hard path later on. But I digress." Ja'ro said with a slight chuckle.

"From what I can tell you might just need to be under some sort of strain. You should focus on the ruhk if it told you what to say. Meditation might help with connecting with it." Ja'ro said smiling. Meditation was something he knew much about. It helped him stay aligned after all.

"That sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a one of those one day." Ja'ro began thinking about what his would do. Maybe a cloak of some kind or maybe some sort of magical canteen. He dismissed both thoughts. "I'm looking forward to looking for one. Wait this is a Magical city, so there should be plenty of them here." Ja'ro said thinking of Magnostadt.

Something felt familiar about the word dungeon. Ja'ro couldn't put his finger on what it was though. "Now that sounds like a place I want to be." Ja'ro said excitedly. "I've never even seen or heard of one...I don't think..." Ja'ro said thinking of questioning himself. From the way it sounded there where a few dungeons around. "Where's the closest one and how do we get in?"

Spoiler:

Code:

</div></center>

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum